To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Early this morning at around 0815hr.. a car crashed to an oncoming car at the T-Junction of St72 and St73.. OMG I forgot to walk over to see both car plates number and buy 4D.. Aiya that time I was almost late for school so I never go over and see loh.. Miss a winning chance.. LOLz.. Then when I was on the bus towards my way home.. I saw one of my classmates whu also live around my area alighting from the opposite bus stop.. Hmm.. it was kinda strange loh.. becuz why got Mrt dun take leh.. If my prediction was correct.. she take Bus74 to Yio Chu Kang then take Bus72 from Yio Chu Kang.. Anyway everyone got their own preferences.. LOLx..


In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home