To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Almost midnight le.. Another peaceful day had past.. Today I managed to do some studies if not I gonna eat curry chicken again.. Muwahahaha.. Really very sianzz loh nowadays.. How I wish I can return to my primary and secondary school times.. LOLx.. OMG I kena getting addicted to a webby my friend introduce.. Its really very funny.. I watched it again and again.. I really like it alot cuz its show what a typical SG person is really like.. --> Http://www.pwned.nl
OK le time to orh orh liao.. Tomorrow still need to wake up to watch cartoon..^^



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home