To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

SianZz.. Today damn pissed.. bo tai bo ji kena say by some noobs I hack.. OMG pls wake up my dear noobs.. Pls learn to differentiate btwn pros and cheaters.. Clearing team plus a few consecutive headshot doesn't prove anything.. Let alone if I reali have a good frags score.. Yawnzz.. Anyway I used to it already.. Heng I got frenz out there that can vouch for me.. if not kena pban for nothing again.. Friendship RuleZ!!




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home