To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Haha today I saw a damn funny thing at library of Toa Payoh.. Got one auntie sit there read book.. then she read till fall asleep.. the book drop on the floor.. she remind me of myself also.. me also like that one.. but me more worst lah.. I can sleep till drooling saliva one loh.. Got a few occasion in mrt I did that loh.. Sibei paiseh one leh.. I not sure so far got people see or not.. Then I accompany my fren to upper serangoon shopping centre to buy halflife but the shop close for 2days due to personal issues.. OMG so suay loh..



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home