To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Happy New Year 2009!!

the first big thing abt new year : everyone hope for a betta year compare to the previous.. the next big thing is owaz abt resolution.. lolz.. everyone toking abt it.. i juz find dere is no point in setting them unless one reali go and pursuit it.. the more time one spend talking big abt their resolution.. the less one get done with life.. agree? haha..

the born of new year also marks that my window is opening.. arghh.. it suxs.. so sianz bcuz it's so troublesome.. haha.. but u knw it's a way of getting some quick bucks within an hour or so.. lolz.. =X

and when CNY approaching.. got a super dupe long weekend again.. lolz.. where to find such welfare nowadays.. keke.. =p

i tink jas and me reali got chemistry in acting and crapping.. haha.. the dept is juz too quiet without us!! lolz..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home