To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, December 15, 2008

since when i'm so caught up in ladies that r older and pretti.. but this particular lady from one of the big four juz caught my sight where everyone who have seen her before juz say so so loh.. haha.. different individuals perceive differently.. den again am i the only weirdo tat is mesmerized by her beauty and charm.. where everyone else beg to differ.. tml i will get to c her again.. lolz..

i have frenz tat broke off with their ex calling them up to settle some stuff several months later.. i was tinking wat kind of stuff still need to settle after so long.. well.. apparently my brain fails to function properly.. therefore i'm unable to derive possibilities.. haha.. pls enlighten me if u have any ideas..

i was so pissed off after being woken up by some stupid car alarm tempo.. i'm sure everyone heard it before.. many many different kind of sounds.. sibei kuku one leh.. my alarm havent even rang.. and juz when i tot it's my alarm tat went off.. i realized it's someone else alarm instead..


I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home