To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Goodbye my frenz.. Jeremy Zixiang 1983~2007

I know it's reali long since last entry.. And I would nvr expect that my first entry after so long will have to be about a frenz of mine who is gone forever.. I cried.. The sky cried.. Everyone who knows him cried..

When I know about this heartbreaking news on Sat.. I juz hope ppl I know are not on that crew.. We were once frenz.. We were once teammates.. We once shared the same passion.. We once said we will be back to our alumni team again.. Now everything is impossible.. He had moved on himself.. He made me realized how fragile life reali is.. He made me learnt to cherish whoeva is besides me.. He made me learnt not to take anything for granted.. He made me understand that anything can happen at any time any place.. Sumtimes u keep tinking why u owaz so unfortunate.. But u juz nvr realized there are many other ppl who aren't much betta off than u at all.. And we should probably be contented that we are still breathing till today..

Why must there be a whirlpool at the docking area?? It's so obvious that they are alreadi at the pontoon.. So near yet such tragedy still had to happen.. If only they reached there earlier.. Reali.. I reali wish they had..

Issues were raised of why they aren't wearing any vests.. To me.. Even if they are wearing vests.. Facing a strong whirlpool.. The vests are as good as useless even with them on.. *sigh* My deepest condolences to the five dragonboaters as well as their families.. I'm reali getting emo about this... Jer.. U will owaz be in my heart.. In the heart of our SIMDragons.. And in the heart of others who shared the same passion as u.. Goodbye and take care ok...

And my apology to Michi and the rest for not updating...



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home