To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I simply hate the roll over advertisement at the bottom of msn.. It suxs totally.. Cuz whenever I'm dead.. I will alt-tab to exit my cs to take a look at my msn.. And after tat I will click on the bottom tab to switch back my cs.. And the mouse went past the advertisement.. And when I return to my cs screen.. The advertisement is there playing happily.. And I mean it reali playing at my cs screen happily than ever!! WTF!! Blocking my view loh.. I feel so stupid if I had to make a full 90 degree detour from the advertisement to click on my cs tab.. Ain't tat idiotic!! Zzzz..

Have u guys seen Xiaxue recent entry? Where she ranked SG top seven disgusting bloggers.. Maia and Steven Lim both kena.. Oh my gosh.. It's reali declaring war.. And if u realized most of them are artistes.. Well.. And tat laozhabor.blogspot.com is like being shoot like hell.. Laozhabor means old woman.. I believe u all knw tat.. Go read and u will understand wat I mean.. And u will know who is laozhabor also.. That auntie starring in "Juz Follow Law".. I'm not going to comment anything in here.. If not later kena ranked top eight also duno.. I'm innocent.. Hahahaha.. >.<~

Ivy gonna rom in 5 mths time.. So her nick said.. 5 more mths I'll be called Mrs Heng.. Haha.. I was tinking of calling her Auntie Heng instead.. Muwahahaha.. Or should I called her Princess Heng? Haha.. Anyway the title of Princess no longer valid for her ever since she becum cao lao.. Oops!! Muwahahahaha.. =X

The Bleach fillers are gonna end this Thurs le loh.. Yeahz.. Cuz from 136 onwards will be back to storyline again..

Bleach 135: Kon is Deceived!! Rangiku on the Lookout..
Bleach 136: Hueco Mundo civil war!! Ulquiorra's death..
Bleach 137: Battle of bad faith, Aizen's trap..

Oh ya I have not yet killed the silent lurker Huimin yet!! Huimin I'm gonna kill u for "wahahaha at me"!! Hahaha.. =p Maybe I should watch Polly Pocket instead rite.. LoLz.. I tink that will be worst loh.. She will probably be muwahahaha instead of wahahaha.. *shake head* =p

I was still tinking wat Sherry is toking abt the photo in Joa's entry.. *scratching head* Haha.. Now I get it.. Horhor.. Nice scandalous photo there.. Oops!! Hehehe.. =p Okie okie I knw I will be dead bird when Step and Joa return.. Haha.. I will exile myself first..p

Btwn Ly.. Starcraft 2 roxs!! Haha.. Let's go get it and rampage together.. Wahahaha.. =p



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home