To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Juz as the time go past 12mid.. Several msgs came in.. It was sweet of them.. The most hilarious one will be Ly.. He told me my surprise will be in hall at 0930hrs sharp.. LoLz..

Juz when I reached sch.. I received a small piece of choco cake.. It was reali sweet and totful.. She even brought candles.. But I dun wan to light it cuz abit paiseh mah.. The song is sang in a veri low tone if not might disturb the others ard..

By the way.. The test seem straightforward but it's kinda need alot of writing.. Anyway juz hope can make it with a pass.. Haha.. After the paper.. I walked towards the stage.. Praba was there.. He den said "U are SpenCer rite.." Haha.. Waaa.. He so fast find out who I am liao.. Cuz I asked him too much stuffs.. And the sign off name makes him wondered who I am.. LoLz.. At first he tot it's Ly.. But surname different.. Haha.. But he's someone nice to chat with.. Hurhur..

Had a celebration at TM sakae after the paper.. Was reali full.. And when u are full.. U tends to becum sleepy.. Sf and me were closing our eyes.. Yawnz.. Special guest appearance is Hm.. Was surprised to see her here.. Okie a kiss for her.. Muackx.. Keke.. Anyway thankz to Joa.. Hm.. Ly.. Sf.. Sherr and Step for the treat.. Was so full that I can skip dinner.. Hahahaha..

And also thankz to Eve.. Jac.. Kelly.. Ah Han.. Ah Ling.. Ah Mu.. Yj.. And many many more for their warming greetings.. =^-^=

Today nearly tempted to buy Konoha's Jounin suit.. LoLz.. Den Sf wear one and I wear one to sch.. LoLz.. Or maybe the Bleach Taisa constume.. Den Step wear one and we wear one.. Wahahaha.. >_<~



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home