To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

News for drivers.. As I mentioned previously in one of my entries.. The full day bus lanes will be in effect on April's Fool day.. 1st April' 07.. So when moving along Eu Tong Sen (Chinatown).. Hill Street (Old Clifford Pier).. Victoria Street (Bugis).. Bras Basah Road (After Bugis ERP all the way down) and Somerset Road/Penang Road (Parkmall).. Juz be more cautious of bus lanes.. It's easy to recognize how it looks like.. If u went Orchard often.. U will realize how cum there is red line together with the normal yellow bus lane line.. That's the one.. See that anywhere.. Juz dun enter it except the dotted line where u can filter in to turn left etc.. Penalty will be $130.. Good news is that bus lane hours will no longer be effective on Saturdays except full day bus lane.. By the way the operating hrs for full day bus lanes will be from 0730hrs to 2000hrs..

Another news is abt the fog lamp.. Guess not many ppl know abt it.. So beware when u thinking of switching on ur fog lamp at nite.. U will be fine up to $1k and jailed for 3mths.. Cuz fog lamp can only be on when the area is poorly visible.. Esp when there is mist or fog.. If u on fog lamp not under such situations.. U can glare the vision of oncuming vehicles as well as vehicles in front of u.. And I kena it many times.. And it suxs.. In case u dun understand what is fog lamp.. It's what drivers often mentioned.. High beam..

I rem last week FM93.3 was mentioning abt big and fake boobs.. Claiming that which artiste is not suitable for performing heavy exercises.. Cuz it's sort of dangerous to perform exercises when they have big n fake boobs.. In SG they voted Fiona Xie but mentioned that hers is real.. Haha.. Outside SG.. They voted for Jolin Tsai.. Aiya everyone also know her is fake.. So no need to elaborate much abt hers.. Den that Dj said he knw how to find out whether is real or not.. Haha.. I listen and think.. Hmmx.. Kinda make sense in what he said.. LoLz.. Anyway the way to find out is.. Haha.. I will leave u to guess..

Juz as much as many ppl luv the arrival of their bday.. I juz hate it as much as I could.. Reason being whenever it's approaching.. It means I will need to clear my proficiency test window.. Arghh.. Though it's annually.. It's still quite sianz one loh.. Haix.. I was thinking making it on Thurs when there is class.. But Maju dun have a schedule.. Damn suay.. So I'm left with Tues.. Wed and Sat.. Wed got stuff and Sat I dun feel like going.. So it means I left with Tues.. And I'm left with 16hrs more.. Haix.. Worse of all.. MC test falls on exactly on my day.. Like what Michy said.. That's a great bday prezzie.. >_<~

YJ was mentioned abt that movie 300.. She said all the guys has 10pacs.. LoLz.. That's weird.. And the scene I mentioned in previous post is ard 3mins only.. So I told her if more than 3mins.. It will be dangerous.. LoLz.. Cuz all the guys will be rushing to gents as if they all kena mass DLS aka Dua Lao Sai.. Wahahahaha.. =X



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home