To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Went for Steven Chong workshop today.. Was reali slpy.. So dozed off.. So is Sf.. Den Steven Chong said.. I knw it's quite boring.. Blah blah blah.. Cuz some of u alreadi in lalaland liao.. LoLz.. Den I tot he saying me only.. Why use "some of u".. Den when I asked Sf abt it.. He said Steven is saying both of us.. Haha.. >.<~

I was wondering why the workshop so long.. In the end it's becuz there is a mock interview in the noon.. Sf the first one to say let's siam in the noon.. I also dun wanna do tat mock loh.. Happy tree frenz also siam.. So left the rest of the rmit ppl.. Alys.. Ange.. Jm.. Phobe.. In the end Phobe led the whole grp to tell Steven Chong we not going for the mock.. Steven Chong asked Phobe is she a Indian Chief.. LoLz.. I was wondering why he said that.. Cuz the rest of us machiam look like her tribe ppl.. Hahaha.. Steven Chong's shocking looks told me he is surprised tat so many of us are not going.. In the end he crap alot of things.. Like oh it's for ur own benefit.. Blah blah blah.. Well.. No doubt there are something useful afterall..

Went Suntec for lunch with Alys and Jm.. Keep walking rounds to decide on what to eat.. Went past Kenny Rogers.. Den Jm eeeks.. She said kill me I also wun eat KR again.. Haha.. It's all becuz of that mail circulating some time ago.. Abt a living bug found in KR food.. Think is pasta.. So in the end we settle down at the Sundaese restaurant.. Duno spell correctly or not.. Anyway it's indo style food.. By the time we ate.. They almost closing alreadi.. Actuali after that wanna go Mind's Cafe de.. But I quite tired so dun wan loh.. In the end kena nagged all the way out.. LoLz..

By the way where the hell did Mr TTL went huh?? Aren't u supposed to be here today with Signature and Rene??

Did that quake in Sumatra reali scared the hell outta Singaporeans huh? I was juz wondering is it reali that necessary to make a big fuss abt it.. By the way if u are working at 72 storeys.. U probably wun have sufficient time to run for ur lives.. It takes 4yrs to build and it took 4secs to be demolished.. What can u do in 4 secs anyway.. Probably only Criss Angel or David Copperfield can vanish themselves in that split secs.. So why bother abt it.. Gonna buried together with the debris anyway.. LoLz.. U dun expect ur boss to equip everyone with airborne capability.. Neither u expect ur boss to have a huge storage of parachutes in the office juz for this day.. By the way what I mentioned above is juz tots only lah.. Of cuz everyone will reali run for their lives lah.. Haha.. I was impressed with Toa Payoh residents.. Cuz they simply bo chup.. Reason being it's a norm to them alreadi.. Nothing special either.. Since NP kena the shake.. How cum SIM dun have huh.. Hmmx.. Maybe I too engrossed in my lalaland liao.. Keke..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home