To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Set off earlier to sch.. Notice my right side mirror had a medium sized cockroach.. Nehneh de.. I was hoping that it will fall off after I reached PIE.. Well.. I did not see it when I reached sch.. So I tot it flew off during the journey.. And it jammed all the way from Paya Lebar down.. I was wondering what happened.. When I saw the electronic display.. It said that lane one and two have accident.. I was thinking how cum so powerful.. Can take up two lanes.. And it will be extremely hard to filter from lane one to three.. Zzz.. Anyway when I passed the scene.. The cars were alreadi moved to the shoulder by the EMAS Recovery.. I started counting the number of vehicles involved.. And as I moved further.. The more vehicles I counted.. And it's a bang bang bang bang bang bang bang case loh.. 7 vehicles involved.. No wonder jammed so long loh.. Back to the cockroach.. When I went down to carpark.. A cockroach died on the floor.. So I think it struggled itself until sch.. So determined leh.. o_O"

After the last SM lecture.. Had a short meeting for MC.. After which some of us went for lunch.. Ly.. Sherry.. Sf and me set off for our destination.. Step wun be joining us cuz he will be meeting her gal earlier due to that RT he die die needed to fulfil in the everning.. Anyway since it's the last of phase two.. He is free finali.. Congrats.. While Rene will be having sky dining.. Woo.. That's nice.. But the price can kill..

Anyway Ly.. Sherry.. Sf and me went TM to had our lunch.. Tried out a particular dessert.. Except it's in HK style.. I think the original SG style is much better.. After that went to help Sf with his choco.. Haha.. Dun ever think choosing choco is easy.. Cuz it juz gives u headache.. Fortunately he had help from Ly and Sherry.. Den we went to NTUC to hunt the chicken thighs meant for chicken chops.. Having ur own candlelight dinner is always the best.. And it will had that romantic feeling in the air..

So how's everyone Vday celebration? Hopefully it will be a sweet one.. Thankz Cindy for that sweet choc biscuits she shared with us on Vday.. Thankz Sweety for being so sweet as usual.. Full of surprises.. Muackz.. ^^

Saw the cable preview for CNY.. Saw this on horoscope thing.. It said ppl that are unsuitable yet having mutual attraction are the following horoscope.. Ranking first is Tarus guy vs Gemini gal.. Second is Virgo guy vs Sagi gal.. Third is Cancer guy vs Libra gal..

Have u guys seen the DHL clip I forward to ya? Haha.. Seeing it the first time I tot that gal is asking for that DHL delivery man to be deliver to her.. Cuz she kissed him mah.. Den after watching the back.. I was thinking why that DHL fellow kissed that guy whom is signing on the electronic device to acknowledge the parcel.. I think again and suddenly aha moment.. LoLz.. Actuali in the first place that gal wan the delivery guy to deliver the kiss to another guy.. Aiyo no wonder so gay lah.. LoLz..

And when I heard SF screwed up his Vday.. I nearly fainted.. He hor.. Duno how to say also lah.. Haha.. Juz know some details of how he screwed up.. Tell u ppl again when I see u all loh.. Provided I rem.. =P

During Vday.. Did ur gf demand anything from ya? Haha.. Well.. I guess that is normal de lah.. Sometimes they do.. And sometimes they do not.. Maybe it's a fact that women are greedy.. They wan to be able to feel it.. To touch it.. To see it.. As well as hear it.. Haha.. And it's always that three words.. Well.. It's understandable so there's no need to further elaborate what's that three words are.. If u asked me.. I will tell u my favourite three letter words instead.. Hahaha.. >_<~

They said it's a gal's prerogative to be late as well as to throw tantrums.. Agree? Or u guys juz beg to differ? Haha.. Probably some of us will need to agree otherwise we will probably get ourselves grilled!!



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home