To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Two championship events taking place at the same time today.. First congratulates our Lions for grabbing the ASEAN Championship once again.. Though duno whether the Lions reali deserve it.. But I juz take my hat off with Kairul Amri's goal.. That was the moment of shock for the 40 thousands Thais spectators.. And also the moment of joy for the minority S'poreans.. Was frustrated with Lions' defence.. Though I din reali support either teams.. But Lions reali suxs in the second league.. I can juz imagine the possession rate for the Lions is 20 percent throughout the whole game.. That suxs.. And I simply can't stand that no.7 Thai player Thonglao.. His face juz turns me off immediately the first time I saw him.. And I think he is reali a freaking loser.. If u ever see what he did in this second league against the Lions.. Of cuz I understand that the last moment of conceding goal will rush the Thais for thirst of another equalizer.. But again.. No need to go till such extreme.. By the way I think Lions' captain should juz step down.. I dun think he should be a captain with that kind of slacking attitude on the pitch.. No doubt he might be the longest Lions player.. But attitude still must always be positive..

Project Superstars came to an end finali.. Who did ya like? Who did ya support? Was the one u support won in the end? Haha.. All these do not matter animore.. Cuz they are alreadi history.. The fact that Darren won doesn't mean he is gd.. Contrary the fact that Diya lost doesn't mean she is not gd.. It's juz a matter of luck.. As well as who has wider networks and cashflows.. Esp in such contest where there is no proper judges to give grading scores.. It might be true that singers are needed to be chosen by the crowd instead of judges giving scores.. Cuz the albums they going to distribute will be bought by the majority which is the crowd.. And scores can be bias some times.. Maybe ppl that haolian alot dun get to win afterall? Well.. Btwn the two u can see who is more haolian.. And who is more humble.. Wrath from Heaven huh? Hmmx..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home