To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 08, 2007

First day of sch is exciting to most ppl.. Esp when they can see those ppl they wan to see in class.. Haha.. Well.. Not everyone will be like that.. It has been long when all of us sit in the whole straight row again.. Haha.. Din reali realized until Step told me abt it..

And finali today I handed over the prezzie which I have been wanting to give to our dear Princess Joa.. Glad that she like it.. Wahahaha.. Not to mention gratitude to Step for allowing me to temporary store it at his place.. And also my Lady Luck who has let me found it.. Cuz it's reali not easy to find it in SG.. >_<~

This month is definitely the month for financial difficulties.. Haha.. U may wan to ask why.. Becuz it's the payment for all belated Bday prezzies.. And it's can be up to nine to ten mths ago.. Wahahaha.. Now u will understand.. Rite now I guess the most xiong one will be Step liao.. Probably the highest liability among us.. LoLz.. Fortunately some Bday prezzies alreadi cleared.. Phew.. If not hor.. Can't imagine either.. SF another poor thing.. LoLz.. Everytime ask him to share.. And if he dun.. I will probably poke a dagger behind him and force him.. Muwahahahaha.. *Joking*

Ever try to understand how human works? Well.. Probably like wat many said.. Humans are the most difficult animals for understanding.. They will only demand more and more of something they alreadi have in hand.. Instead of being contented.. They will ask for more.. Therefore the conclusion is nvr ever give everything u have to some ppl.. Cuz they will nvr be satisfied with wat u give anyway.. Probably the best way is to let them siphone bit by bit..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home