To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Caught the new release Death Note today.. I feel it nice.. Kinda interesting.. And that Shinigami is funny!! LoLz.. And do u know Shinigami eats apples? Hahaha.. That's lame!! When u watched it u will know what I meant.. And there's a Part Two on this show.. Think is called "Death Note - The Last Name".. Cuz the ending is obvious that there will be a part two to it.. And hor.. That guy with that Death Notebook is called Kira!! Arghhh.. Why go and use this name Kira.. >_<~ Haix.. While another intelligent teenager whom possesses great IQ and so called leading the FBI and police to nail down Kira for the killings of criminals is called "L"..

After watching the show.. Many will be thinking of taking a notebook and started to write ppl's names they hate.. Hahaha.. For those who din watch the anime series BLEACH before wun understand what is Shinigami.. Unless they know Jap.. Shinigami in Jap means Deathgod.. The Shinigami of this show and BLEACH are totally different.. Maybe in different context of the plot.. I still preferred BLEACH's Shinigamis.. Hahaha.. So is Step too.. BANKAI!! I saw this BLEACH shirt at some VCD/DVD shop.. Got two types of patterns.. Haha.. Nearly go and buy it loh.. It's ard $35 if I din rem wrongly.. Hmmm.. Like dun worth it leh.. But who knows after exams I will go and buy it.. Keke..

Yesterday I watched Gummi Bears on Central.. Keke.. >_<~ It juz made me reminisce abt the past.. I think it started showing in 1985.. That's 21 yrs ago.. Wow.. I love that opening theme.. Hahaha.. =P Step also watched it before.. Some cartoons are that old that when I mentioned to some.. They catched no balls at all..

I uploaded the Theme of Gummi Bears.. Haha.. For those who want to once again listened to how it sounds like..

Gummi Bears Theme Lyrics
Dashing and daring..
Courageous and caring..
Faithful and friendly..
With stories to share..

All through the forest..
They sing out in chorus..
Marching along..
As their song fills the air!!

Gummi Bears.. Bouncing here and there and everywhere!!
High adventure that's beyond compare..
They are the Gummi Bears!!

Magic and mystery..
Are a part of their history..
Along with the secret of gummi berry juice..

Their legend is growing..
They take pride in knowing..
They'll fight for what's right..
In whatever they do!!

Gummi Bears.. Bouncing here and there and everywhere!!
High adventure that's beyond compare..
They are the Gummi Bears!!
They are the Gummi Bears!!



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home