To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

First of all.. Let's wish Yujia a Happy 21st Birthday!! And Happy Children's Day!!

Happy Birthday to u.. Happy Birthday to u.. Happy Birthday to uuuuuu.. Happy Birthday to u.. Best wishes from ur beloved green mummy.. Ly.. Sherry.. Joa.. SF and me.. Finali a legalized adult le hor.. How? How? The feeling is shiok rite.. Hahaha..

Today on the way to sch saw a minor accident which amused me.. It's a salon car kissing a cab at its back.. And I was waiting for a while how cum the cab driver din cum down.. Den when he finali came out of his vehicle.. He straight away took photos of that car without even toking to that driver.. The face of that driver seem stunned.. Dun mentioned abt him.. I myself is stunned also.. LoLz..

Lunch at Bedok today with a strength of 3.. Craving for fried kway teow.. Din eat it for duno how many years liao.. >_<~ And happened to see Alicia there too.. It has been long that I saw her.. Even that last Super Sunday I also din see her.. Tok to her for a while.. Den she told me she forgot my name le.. Haha.. She only rem I'm YT's frenz.. Time flies.. Last time she is only a petite little secondary gal.. Now alreadi J2 liao.. And speaking abt Tsunami fund raising car wash.. A blink in the eye.. It's alreadi years ago.. To me it seems like juz happened yesterday..

And that damn EG is sickening.. I juz feel it's a lame assignment.. Maybe I should say the focus of the assignment is lame instead.. What can one learn from juz copy and paste the governance code? Zzzz.. It's even harder to work on compared to a topic to write on.. And Eve told me that the whole SG code is roughly ard 6k words.. So how to make that 6k words to 3k? Well.. Maybe Criss Angel can do it.. Right now everyone is pianging their HRM.. EG and LM.. So as a little way to relieve these stress.. I have the following video for u ppl to laugh ur arse off ur chair!! Rem to pause my Jay's music so that u can hear what the video says..


Part I


Part II




I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home