To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Today was told to take my fitness test for DB cuz last Wed I din took it.. Aiya tot can siam but in the end can't.. LoLz.. Anyway juz do it lah though I dun reali in the mood for it.. No harm either..

After training went with Dan and JJ to bath at PWD.. On the way out JJ mentioned something abt buying a flat den it will be ready in five yrs time.. Dan den purposely said so fast wedding liao ar.. During this time JJ was on phone with his gf.. Dan mentioned tell u dun anyhow use shotgun liao.. U see lah.. LoLz.. Was laughing the way.. After JJ finished his conversation.. He said juz now what Dan said was reali dangerous.. Hahaha.. Cuz JJ's gf might hear it..

And what on earth is Kallang closed down.. Wtf.. And u can guess it well.. It's the base for the police for IMF.. Yawnz.. And wanting to go to Orchard need a frigging long way out from Geylang..

Juz as much as I hope to do some surprises.. But in the end it juz came to nothing.. CL and me were waiting to launch the surprise and yet the star is not around.. Haix.. What to do.. CL and me juz waited and waited in hope will get a reply.. In the end nothing at all.. So afterall we decided to leave le.. Waiting will cum to no end afterall.. Enuff is enuff.. And I feel so bad that CL came all the way down juz for this.. What does this lesson taught me? It juz taught me dun be kapo afterall.. Been to nice sometimes is juz unnecessary and might end up like fools.. Juz like CL and me.. Nevertheless juz treat it as an experience..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home