To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And so I reveilled at 0500hrs for the NB Real Run which juz ended on last Sun.. Was reali tiring to wake up so late.. And only slp for 4hrs that nite cuz before that was having a gd time with my little fiancée.. Hahaha..

Imagine what time I gonna reveilled if I going for AHM'06 the cuming Sun.. Oh ya the race starts at 0530hrs.. And u needa reach Padang an hour before commencement of the race.. LoLz.. So it means the latest time to wake up will be 0330hrs le..

Anyway back to the details of the NB race.. Reached there on time with my team but we started 10 mins later after the gun goes off.. Haha.. Tot by joining in late the crowd will disperse abit.. But in the end it's not.. The crowd like ants.. And most ppl are juz blking runners' way.. But still can overtake here and there if one is determine to do so..

CL and me keep penetrating the crowd.. And until the second water point which is ard the 6km mark.. CL and me stopped for a drink.. And that idiot drank liao den ran off.. Nehneh de.. Nvr waited for me.. Idiot!! And so I reached until the 7km mark and I walked awhile.. During this point is reali damn frustrating lah.. Cuz it's the start of the beach area.. Padawan beach.. When ppl played there of cuz is fun loh.. But try running on such surface will simply killed one.. Esp when one have ran up to 7km and it's juz so sickening to step into such terrain with ur feet stucked in the hot sand.. Haha I think I walked quite a distance.. LOLz.. Slacker!!! Cuz no one to run with me le loh.. Sianz.. Anyway I'm kinda satisfied with my overall timing also.. Hahaha.. ^^

It was juz so hilarious when CL and I are competing one another to prove something.. And it juz made things get more funnier and exciting.. And it was juz two stupid guys fighting over a gal.. And this gal is juz another joker which I simply juz love the way she is.. LoLz.. >_<~

And Jay is going to star a movie abt basketball.. Seem like veri nice.. Ever since Inital D has been made.. I was thinking maybe they can made this basketball movie into a more kua zhang type.. Juz like Slamdunk..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home