To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I guess some lecturers juz resemble our ex lecturers.. I should say Wayne Kwan definitely is another Chan Lai Huat.. Rem what he said on Tues.. He said "If u asked me whether the assignment is like tat do blah blah blah.. I wun tell u whether is it or not.. Cuz I wan u all to tink.." This is what lamer Chan said before.. But I somehow find Wayne Kwan do possess some traits from our ex BF lecturer Mer..

Today finali seen the new face of our EG lecturer.. Haha.. He is definitely my fav among the rest.. Hmm.. Okie Mok also not bad lah.. Anyway our EG lecturer duno knw chinese yet he is a chinese.. In fact he is an expert in Malay.. Ironic rite.. Den again.. During the last last era.. Maybe ard the 1940s.. Ppl do studied on languages like Malay and Tamil.. That's why in this era.. U may find most ppl from the 1940s which is still ard are able to speak Malay as well as Tamil.. If not at least one of the languages..

Sometimes u reali dun have any intention to make someone angry.. But such things are reali inevitable.. Like what I often pointed out to others abt the languages used in chatting or any other form of communication where u dun see the person at all.. This is kinda risky in some ways.. Cuz u may unknowingly offend ppl.. But I'm glad I still be able to keep my cool.. If it was last time maybe I can't control it at all.. But now I guess it's no point.. All thankz to someone.. To be frank I'm still quite concerned abt the vocabs.. Languages and tones been used.. Esp these Singaporean style of languages "Leh.. Loh.. Lah.. Mah.. So.. Den.. What.." Ever tot of what each of these terms meant when u used it in ur messages?

For me "Leh and Mah" are the most soothing words to use.. (I dun mean as if it's a proper vocab..) For "Loh" it do brings in some kind of jealously in the message.. For "Lah" it brings along some kind of annoying feeling in the message.. For "So".. "Den" and "what".. It reali annoyed me the most.. If ppl use tat as a "single input" in the message and nothing else is in the message.. I reali feel like maoing that person.. Cuz I see it as an attitude.. LoLz.. >_<~

When I saw my shifu so xin ku.. I feel so ached in heart.. I reali wanna help him if I could.. Mon to Fri teaching.. Sat and Sun also got six classes each.. That's reali alot.. If dun set up more classes.. Life is hard to maintain like what he mentioned to me earlier on.. Ya loh.. I agree with him.. Family waiting for him to feed.. Even if I wanna help also can't.. Hmm.. I guess my schedule at nite is almost occupied everyday.. Mon have IF.. Tues will be expecting new training.. Wed is DB training and den Shifu's training.. Thurs got DB training.. Fri is dar day.. Sat must depend.. Cuz it's only the day I can rest or meet up my frenz.. While on Sun I have DB training.. Haix.. Packed like sardines..

Si CL.. If u ever know ur crimes.. U better choose to turn urself in to me.. Wahahaha.. If not u will die on Fri at Bedok Reservoir.. How dare u put me as new mistress!! LoLz.. I gg to pwned u lah.. Kick ur arse.. BEG ME TO SPARE U NOW!! Muwahahahaha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home