To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Pedestrians and cyclists are the worst hazards on roads.. Sometimes I juz feel like ramming them down without hesitation.. Machiam think the roads is their lao bei owned one.. I juz can't stand those cyclists hogging on the side of the roads.. Blocking the ways.. Preventing ppl from making a turn.. And for pedestrians.. When it's alreadi red light they still bua long long walked slowly.. Nxt time no more Mr Nice guy.. I see one I horned one.. And I make sure they will scare the hell out of it.. I will accelerate at them..

Was discussing with WH abt taking the minor.. Haha.. She wanted MR.. Actuali choices are up to ownself to make.. Cuming to think abt it.. I think it's not bad to join them for MR too.. Wahahaha.. All East also.. Ranging from Pasir Ris.. Tampines.. Simei.. Wow.. Kinda great.. But den my side got five ppl alreadi.. So kinda impossible.. Rite now I think my side still haven make up the definite choice yet.. Hmm.. WH now going for movie and asked me to join her.. Haha.. Midnite show like kinda exciting leh..

Rite now Ghana is should be happy that they entered the quarterfinals.. But at the same time be sad cuz they will be facing Brazil.. LoLz.. Well.. That's suay ba.. Cuz Ghana kinda like a freefrag to Brazil.. Juz hope for the best..

Orientation cuming again.. Was toking with Jac abt it.. This time round no more Sentosa.. Was reali tiring at Sentosa.. I still rem we are at the fountain there waiting for ppl until we fell asleep.. Feeding mosquitoes.. Heng YT got coils.. Cuming to think of it we juz looked like three little bears.. Hahaha..

After Inter-Varsity-Polytechnic and Prime Minister's Cup.. JS will be forming another team outside.. This time round getting all the competitive players in.. Was invited to join with some of my fellow crew.. Hmm.. Heard that alot of experienced and powerful players will be in this team.. It's will be a team from sch and outside sch.. So it's an elites team.. Kinda stressed for me..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home