To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Run at MR today with JS leading.. At the end of the vegetation came a group of ppl.. With big backpack on them.. And all of them are bulky and fit.. They are not the CDO nor the SOF.. They are the Gurkhas.. Their skin complexion seem to be hardened like leather.. And all look so much different from a typical Singaporean.. The Gurkhas Contingent is formed in 1949 to replace the ex Sikh unit that have been integrated during WWII..

On the way back.. Saw the gals running towards us.. Led by Gav.. And there is a new face I nvr see before.. She besides Angel.. Wow that demure and sweet look juz melt me.. Haha.. Abit kua zhang rite.. And all the guys were discussing abt her.. Haha..

20 reps of burpees and den run all the way up a slope and down within 2.45mins is definitely impossible as most of the guys in the crew think.. However JS beg to differ.. Agree with wat he said he dun believe nothing is impossible until we have tried it.. If we can't meet the timing we shall do it as a team and fin it as a team too.. No one will be left behind.. And tried and tried until the criteria is meet..

As we were leaving.. I saw Ly's dad at MR sending LPG.. Waved to him but he like duno I whu.. LoLz.. And so we set off to Bishan for lunch again.. But this time round three cars set off juz like the previous few times except Dan is not here.. And JS replaced him.. The babe is in mine.. Keke.. Shiok.. Btwn hor not I thick skinned asked her cum over one loh.. It's she and Angel cum over one loh.. Wait u ppl say I bhb asked her cum over.. LoLz.. And I nearly lost concentration to drive.. Cuz rear mirror kept seeing her as I glanced to shift lane etc..

There will be a session for us at MOS tonite.. Hopefully the babe is there too.. The more I look at her the more she is sweet.. LoLz.. Well.. That's human nature.. Alrite.. Tml hope she will be at pontoon too.. LoLz.. That's a motivation.. At least for some guys.. Hahaha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home