To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I was wondering what is the so called decent age gap that one will allow someone to call him or her.. Uncle or auntie.. Let's say if a kid of age 5yrs old.. And taking assumption that the adult is 20yrs old.. Difference of 15yrs old.. Is it acceptable for u ppl to accept the calling of uncle and auntie despite u are oni 20yrs old? Hmm.. Maybe most kids been taught to call ppl older than them alot by uncle or auntie.. And the ironic thing is.. When they are with their parents.. Their parents will tell them to call korkor or jiejie.. Haha.. And when they are alone they called uncle and auntie..

I watched the new Ch8 series starring Edmund Chen and Fann Wong.. That's what I called perfect love relationship.. The way they presented themselves is so romantic.. But then it's drama.. That's why so perfect and nice.. Everything alreadi been staged properly.. Whether that will happen in reality is another matter.. But I believe all stuffs are created by humans.. So whether it will happen depends on the couples.. Hmm.. Fann reali dun look like 30+ loh.. Haha.. Still attractive enuff to kill any guys.. LoLz..

Watching Superband juz now.. I juz feel some teams should be out but why still can hang in there so long.. Again it's becuz of public votes.. Forever like that.. 60cents per vote.. 10 votes 6 bucks.. Someone who have a well to do family background will definitely be able to win.. At least for now since there are still 12 teams left.. Later showing the live results.. I wonder who will be the unlucky one that will be innocently kick out of the contest..

One qns to ask u ppl.. What is the name of Winnie the Pooh's wife? Haha.. My first instinct is Winnie got wife meh? I tot Winnie is a gal? LoLz.. But I realize Winnie has a male voice.. Haha.. Anyway think abt the answer.. Then let me know.. Hahaha.. The answer is definitely lame to core..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home