To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

These few days reali busy with Inv project.. Reali hard to do.. Haix.. Reali struggled alot in this project.. Not able to blog also.. Reali shag with the stuff.. On Wed by rite should be going Geylang my grp to enjoy durians one.. But in the end had to forgo the trip due to the oncoming deadline for Inv.. Bunn must be disappointed.. But nvm cuz like what she said.. The guys will be treating the gals durians as a form of compensation.. And Bunn said that of cuz no problem treating the gals mah.. Cuz one can't eat much with the braces on.. While the other by nature dun eat alot.. Hahaha.. True indeed.. =P Then like that can save some money loh.. Keke.. >_<~

Rem on Thurs I went to Sf's place early cuz needa do the survey thingy.. Going to Tpy and J8.. But kena 闭门羹 aka Bi Men Geng.. Like what Sf said.. They dun seem to welcum us at all.. At least at J8.. The situation is better.. Went to the counter.. But no one is there.. Looking through the side.. Saw a staff at the left branch attending to a customer.. Then suddenly someone said hi to us.. Sf was looking ard wondering whu was that.. He tot is that staff which we saw at the left branch.. And he wanted to say hi back.. But it's not that staff..

While Sf was wondering whu said that "Hi" to us.. I started to tok to someone.. It's the person who said hi to us.. I started saying "Hello.. We are from SIM.. Blahx3.." And the person replied me.. However Sf looked at me with a shocking look on his face.. He was thinking whu the hell I'm toking to.. And how cum got voice toking to me when he can't see the person at all.. He tot he saw ghost.. LOLz.. Can hear voice but can't see person.. Hahaha.. Machiam as if I have yinyang eye.. ^^

If those ppl who know abt our class Caecilia.. And they have seen her bf before.. Will realize that her bf Prasad is on Singnet homepage with his teammates.. Advertising internet ADSL stuff.. But I doubt anyone will know abt it.. Cuz only those whu frag will know abt the background of her bf ba..

Today morning Yj msg me said she wan ten pieces of deep-fried Mok.. LoLz.. Finali someone ordered it from me.. Keke.. And today went to sch with Ly.. Drove till the west PIE and it started to rain.. Vision is definitely blur.. Can't see properly also.. The worst is when reaching sch can't even find a decent parking lot.. Damn it.. And when I saw so many idiots dun parked in the designated lot.. I feel like parking on the entrance of the exit.. So that all the cars can't exit.. Haha.. Damn.. And nearly collide with that stupid car.. Cuz that car parked without a proper lot.. And it makes other vehicle difficult to make a turn.. Wondering why so many vehicles today.. And realized it is UOL revision.. That should explain why.. Zzz..

Thankz Wm for asking whether we need the Inv papers.. And gotta thankz Eve too.. For lending me the papers to zap also.. Eve said before class ended must return.. LoLz.. I said of cuz lah.. Then kena whacked by her.. She added if nvr returned then I must bring down to her place personally.. Haha.. I said can I use registered mail instead? Keke..

Today went to meet Bunn and Jw.. Then proceeded down to Tpy stadium for grading.. Had Long John for lunch.. After which we went to 7/11 cuz I needa buy some carpark coupons.. The event started at 1400hrs.. I was outside with the rest of the details waiting.. And there is this Pri 6 boy from Yishun RC Zone 2.. He looked at my grading card and said.. Wow 1981.. And he started counting.. The funny thing is no matter how he count.. He still duno my age.. @_@" Is counting that so difficult meh? Anyway I juz told him my age so as to relieve his burden of counting.. Wahahaha.. And he said his bro is 19.. So he asked me then his bro is younger than me by how much.. @_@" Like that also duno how to subtract meh?

The fun thing is when I told him my age.. His first reaction is "Waaa then u married liao ar?" Keke.. So I told him ya I married le.. Then I added "See that gal is my wife.." Keke.. The boy then said "Where where.. Which one??" I said "There.. That one loh.." I dun denied that he is clever.. First guess he is correct le.. But then I still denied lah.. Keep him busy for the time being.. And he asked so u have kids liao? Haha.. What a hypothetical qns for me.. I juz asked him what he think leh.. Of cuz I ans him in the end.. For that I will have to prepare to take on the wrath by my fake wife le.. Hahaha.. So when u guys see me in bruises mean that I kena whack liao loh.. Keke.. >_<~

Sir today reali made me paiseh loh.. Ok lah I admit I dun reali know how to tie the belt.. So when I tied it.. Bunn said that not the way to tie it.. So she tied for me.. I itched hand.. I go untied it and becum square one again.. Cuz I wanna tried it myself.. Then Bunn said not correct lah.. Haha.. So she tied it for me the second time.. As she is trying to tie.. Sir saw and heard our conversation.. So he said "He wan u to tie for him lah.. Hurry hurry.. Tie for him.. He must be yearning for a long time liao" Hehehe.. Nehneh one leh Sir.. But I like that tease Sir give.. Cuz things like that dun happen often except once in a lifetime.. *Blush*

I'm veri happy today.. Hmm.. Why is that so? Maybe it's becuz I did something for someone special.. And no matter how she think and feel.. I know the way I treat her will nvr changed whether now or future.. Cuz some things for a guy juz wun changed.. And I jolly understand that fact well.. But at least I know I'm happy doing things for her..

This webby try go see.. Duno whether u ppl play it before.. But I tink it will be interesting.. http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

*I feel so xing fu*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home