To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Let me start by writing on what happened on Sun training.. Was reali drained off with my lifestream approaching zero.. Pair by pair sprinted to the specific location.. Al.. Another fellow and me were the last three to proceed.. So Js said all three go together.. Three of us with pumping position on the ground waiting for Js to say ready and go.. The moment "GO".. The three of us set off quickly as we could.. I run with some discomfort as I feel that the sole of the shoes is ripping off.. That feeling of "pin plat pin plat".. So I got second instead.. I told myself that the next time round I vs that fellow.. I gonna beat him.. And so there is another round of sprinting.. This time round Al said he dun wan to mix with that fellow and me.. LoLz.. Gd.. So it's a one vs one situation.. And I beat him.. Yea.. And is by alot of distance.. Proud of myself..

However.. I dun reali feel well when the first part of the training is done.. Juz feel like stomach abit unwell.. And I can't open my eyes.. Juz feel like blacking out in no time.. CLiang saw me like not my usual self.. He came and asked me am I ok.. I juz feel like telling him I dun feel gd.. Nvrtheless I still went down for rowing despite the fear of man overboard.. Haha.. But I have faith in them.. Surely will save me mah.. Hehe.. I started to realise how cohesive the team is.. I saw with my own eyes.. The word "Passion" is shown in each and everyone of them.. The weak flame within me once again is unleashed.. Unleashed into a stronger and unextinguishable flame..

Went for dinner with my fellowmates.. I had chicken rice and wanton mee.. Wow.. Al said I "Yao tio ar".. Yes I am.. Reali damn hungry.. Jc was saying that time when he took his 2A.. He sped inside the circuit.. And the instructor used a loudspeaker to shout at him.. "Oie.. Number 15.. Yes u.. Number 15.. Get over here!!".. Haha so funny when he reali descibe how the instructor called him over.. Then the instructor said "U think u veri zai ar!! Speed inside.." LoLz.. And Jc further described how he cut all the cars.. Haha..

Finali had my first OTD lect for this mth.. I miss Sherman though.. Haha.. Miss his nagging and preaching.. When I heard abt the reference list stuff.. It's reali funny.. United States becum Untied States.. LOLz.. Yes and it's the first time he ended at 1230hrs.. It's a miracle.. Worried abt Bunn.. So rushed down back home asap.. Haha.. In the end supposed to meet around three or four plus becum nine plus.. Haha.. I waited till I fell aslp.. Was reali in deep dream when the phone rang.. Shock me up.. And yes.. It's our princess call.. Finali woke up from her dream le.. Hehe.. Went down to fetch Bunn.. And so we started to do the stuffs.. It's juz a merely three hours meeting.. Yet I find it so meaningful and glad.. I duno why.. Maybe it juz something in my heart that has been put down finali.. Although it's supposed to be a meeting for work.. But I juz happened to know so much stuffs which I duno at all.. And I'm reali surprised.. It's the best surprise I ever had this year.. It's alreadi twelve mid le.. And we almost done.. Sending her home.. Making sure she is safe and sound is my duty.. And it's also the duty of all guys..

Today had PM class.. Due to some injury from Sun trainings.. Both legs seem to have some difficulties in walking.. Walked abit only.. Feel both my quads are cramping.. Esp the right side.. The LT is at level four.. Juz get sick of waiting for lift.. By the time I managed to catch one.. I guess I alreadi crawled up level four le.. I went to the toilet as usual.. When I left.. Eve was in front of me.. Haha.. So I purposely wanna scared her from behind.. Guess what.. She countered by giving me a straight punch.. LoLz.. So funny.. I was shocked.. I haven even attacked she alreadi gave me a punch.. Machiam the back of her head also have eyes.. Heee.. =P I rem on Mon.. I bought my milo and I sat down with Eve toking the way through.. Always like to ask me weird weird stuff.. Haha.. And Xh arrived.. She joined in too.. As they were leaving for the lect conducted by Sherman.. I was still sitting down outside at the bench.. Xh asked me I not going in ar.. As I wanted to reply to her.. She said u waiting for someone rite.. Haha.. So I kesiao loh.. I said no lah.. And I started to walk off.. And I think I saw Eve turned over.. And then heard her saying loudly that "I also know he waiting for who.." She win liao loh.. On phone still can listen to what Xh told me.. And then add to it.. Hahaha.. Well that's called multi-tasking ba..

Hmm.. Yest day like seem to be a bad day for Xh.. Think something might have happened.. Maybe when she is online later.. I tried to comfort her ba.. Though I'm not a gd consoler.. Nvrtheless I think I try abit ba..

Even DD had bad days.. Few days before.. I came to understand abt what happened.. I wun take sides.. I think both of them are wrong somewhere.. So I can't be biased and side with DD juz becuz DD is my blah blah blah..

I would like to thank Tiffy for inviting me to her 21st Bday party next week.. That's reali a nice invitation card.. I think I will probably attend it.. Cuz it's the 21st mah even if it's at the expense of my IPPT the next day after the party.. I know the beta of risk when I eat too much during the party.. Most likely can't perform well for the test.. But 21st is only once in a lifetime.. There wun be anymore 21st for a particular person again.. Test failed still can book again mah.. The worst is go for RT only loh.. Anyway cuz I dun have sweet memories of my 21st.. So I hope I can share the joy for those celebrating their 21st..

Aiyo and so Jenn din came today.. She going for afternoon class cuz of tuition.. She always wanna tempt me one loh.. Today she asked me to go noon class again loh.. So that I can see her.. Heee.. I wish I can loh.. Keke.. =P

Today had lunch at KFC with my beloved mates.. We chiong family feast B.. Woo.. It's reali full.. Had a free ice bucket.. It's juz looks like an urn.. LoLz..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Chirping Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home