To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The PM lecturer is damn funny.. Reali lame to a certain extend.. Today he said abt the million.. Reali wanna laugh out loud.. And he said he will got through five "Dangerous qns".. LOLz.. Reali kinda vague rite.. His English is reali "powerful" loh.. Hehe.. =X Well.. He also said something like.. "In English.. Excess demand is called shortage.." *Fainted*.. Then excess demand is not English huh? LoLz.. Reali funny.. Same as Mok.. Another big time joker.. The whole lecture can be juz listening to jokes.. Stories.. Etc..

Training or classes? Forgoing which one is the best fit choice? I reali dun have any idea.. Cuming MR500 in Mar seem impt to us.. Yet my classes crash onto the extra training schedule.. So in the end I reali have to forgo race for classes.. Cuz Inv reali damn hard.. And I know it myself.. When the elites of my grp find it hard.. So it's no doubt for me too..

Hmm.. Should I go chiong with Eric.. Jenn and Sam.. Heee.. Well.. Say say only.. Well must see also ba..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

LOL Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home