To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy CNY to all!!

First of all Happy CNY to all.. Wishing everyone with great prosperity and health.. Guess everyone should be counting their money now le ba.. Hopefully u guys will have so much ang bao till pockets are full..

Festive season like CNY is always an impt event for the Chinese.. Esp ppl of older generation.. Have u ppl realised one trend in CNY.. If u ppl ever observed carefully.. U will see during CNY.. Old ppl tends to dress till veri nice and formal.. While the younger ppl like Generation X and Y dun reali dress till that nice.. In fact they anyhow wear.. However there are also exceptional cases where the young ppl do dress nice in CNY.. Comparing CNY to X'mas or any other impt festive season.. Young ppl tends to dress better in those so-called festive season that are meant for the young and active.. True to a certain extend..

If u asked Gen X and Y ppl to go queue up juz to poke the first joss stick for the year.. U think they will? Well I doubt so.. First it's too stuffy and squeezy.. Second they dun believe in such tradition.. Third they might juz be stepped to death by the crowds.. And it do happened before in Japan.. Stepped to death? Kinda unbelievable right? Well in this World anything can happen.. Nothing is impossible anyway.. Juz that the time haven't cum yet..

Juz realised that almost all my INV classes have been scheduled to Thurs nite again.. WTF loh.. It's damn suxs loh.. No need go for training liao loh.. Sianz.. And this Sat.. Suppose to go to Auntie Sally's place to bai nian.. Together with Yt.. But I realised I got class.. @_@"

Few days ago.. Was online fragging.. And suddenly someone break the news of Wayne Rooney died in a car crash.. I was shocked.. Then ppl started to ask each other whether it's true or not.. Cuz ppl dun believe mah.. I also wanted to ask Ly and Steph to confirm cuz they Man-U fans mah.. So they should have the first hand info.. In the end some ppl go checked up the net and said that person "big hole" one lah.. LoLz.. CNY's eve played such prank.. For goodness sake.. Played it on April's Fool ba.. Then I added saying that if Rooney died in a car crash then Frank Lampard died making love liao loh.. Wahahahaha.. >_<~

This year luck also damn damn lousy.. Consecutive two years for me.. Wtf leh.. Haiz.. Sianz loh.. Tot this year can enjoyed abit of luck.. Well juz too bad.. When they told me that my luck gonna be damn low this year I tot I "fan" Taisui again.. I was telling myself walau can't be ba.. 4D also wun so zhun loh..

Anyway for this year there are four zodiac that crashed against Taisui.. Juz as I expected ba.. Kinda zhun.. As in I predicted two out of four zodiac.. Normally the zodiac of the year will kena one.. So Dog is in.. The other three are Cow.. Dragon and Goat.. In our class I think Cow and Dog is the most common.. Dragon is far too old or too young.. The possibility of Goat will be those borning in 1979.. Which I think should have a few in our class.. Other than that I think Cow should be almost all the gals in our class.. Cow's guys still in NS mah.. Dog's is a mixture of gals and guys..

A reminder to those I know.. As in those belonging to Dog and Cow zodiac.. For the guys will be Stephen and Yongtang.. For the gals will be Cindy.. Chen Yu.. Jenn.. Jiamin.. Sam.. Tricia.. Xiaor3ne and Yujia.. Etc.. That should be all ba.. As in those that I rem.. And Lunar Four is the change of command for Taisui.. So it means that any time after Lunar Four u all can go pay respect to Taisui.. Erm.. But I rem that there is a certain day one.. Juz not so sure..

For Tampines and Hougang side.. Chen Yu.. Jiamin and Stephen can go over to that stretch of temples along Old Tampines Road.. That route where Bus 72 went past.. So juz rem to make a trip to pay respect to Taisui ok? It's not abt whether u are superstitious or not.. It's juz abt a process to make ur parents feel better.. =) Wow.. Looks like only Bunn and Ly are the luckiest one liao leh.. Must go and asked them for luck liao.. Hehehehe.. =P

Does anyone agree that hating someone after some stuffs they did to u is a natural emotion? But how can one reali forgive someone for the things they did to u.. Through that party's remorse action.. Or through their apology? I think both the solutions are juz a visual effect ba le.. I juz feel that it's the sincerity and tots that counts.. It's juz like a simple sorry can overcome all the hatred and pain in one's heart.. Sometimes maybe one should reali calm down and reflect whether he or she is juz demanding too much.. For me I do demand alot from my frenz.. Esp those that I like.. Even a small mistake they made I will be veri disappointed.. I know sometimes they dun think that the mistake they made is veri big.. But to me it is.. Maybe I juz take trivial things they see in as impt things which I see.. If both parties refused to give in and the hatred will be hovering forever.. Given my temper I'm those that dun give in at all.. Except to those fews.. It's juz no point at all.. For hatred breeds further hatred..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home