To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Well we have OTD and PM classes for this week.. I guess everyone will like PM best.. LoLz.. Cuz that lecturer is a lamer cum joker.. Those who have attend the PM class will understand why.. He made me laughed till cried.. I reali got nothing to say abt him.. Even Yt and Stephen also surrender to him.. *Waving the white flag*

As for OTD.. It's kinda sux with that Sherman ard.. He absolutely looks like a pervert.. That's what I feel.. And today before after OTD ended.. The row of gals behind us said that Sherman looks like bian tai.. Well.. Seem I'm not the only one saying that.. The worst thing is I can't stand his that accent of speaking ang moh.. He is like trying to act as if he damn pro speaking ang moh.. The more I look at him.. The more it irks me.. And he is kinda strict with the attendance.. Guess he is using the attendance to help those that flunge in OTD.. As in if a person flunge his OTD by 2marks and he has a gd attendance record.. So maybe he might be able to pass if he has a swee record of attendance.. Of cuz not says 40 out of 100.. Then that might be veri hard..

Nxt week damn shiok cuz only got one lesson.. The week after also the same.. Song ar song.. That's why it's true that.. Taste bitter first than taste sweet later.. We have our bitter week last week or before.. So now investment ppl will enjoyed the shiok weekdays.. ^^

My clique told me that now putting songs on blog need licensing.. WTF!! In the first place bloggers dun let ppl upload any songs loh.. So what's the rationale behind all these restricting.. And 10 songs's licence is $1000.. That's $100/song.. That's veri expensive loh.. Blog is juz a place for ppl to write down their happy and sad events.. Letting their frenz know how they feel.. And putting in songs in blog is juz to make their frenz more relaxing with music.. In fact bloggers help to promote music loh.. Should be thankful to us instead.. We help them promote their music without charging them a single cents at all.. So be grateful loh..

Yesterday when Liying and Xiaohui looked at me in those cheeky looks.. I kinda know what they are thinking and what they meant.. Well.. It's happen to everyone.. Sometimes we choose the wrong path and we never get to where we want to go.. I duno whether I have choose the wrong path now.. But I do know that I'm still clear with my mind now.. I dun wanna fall for that same old pit hole which has been unknowingly set up once again by ppl unintentionally.. Sometimes I juz think that I reali have to destroy some stuffs with my own hand.. If not things will certainly get out of hand.. But I hope not now..

Seeing what I have now is a bliss.. Trying to get more of it is a sin.. Be contended and everything will be fine..



All this moment..
With you by my side..
I'm no longer alone with no life..
I don't know how I found you..
I'm thankful that I have..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home