To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Some things are juz so short and memorable.. Even though it's only juz for a nite.. I certainly enjoyed myself for been a Gamesmaster for the veri first time.. Still rem the first time is Tyng Tyng asked me one.. In the end I din accept her offer.. Instead I pulled Xiaohui and Gai into it.. Haha.. Funny when I recalled it.. This time round is Jenn asked me one.. Taking over the role of Tyng Tyng.. The fact that I joined it is becuz of I wan to try it out.. And it's the veri first time that it's in the nite of Sentosa.. Of cuz there will be some other underlying reasons.. Haha.. One of them of cuz is to see Sam loh.. =X

And ya.. Yest is RMIT's Orientation for freshies.. Went to sch ard 12+ to see whether can help out in my DB club.. Oh ya cuming to say abt my DB's ppl.. I juz feel abit shocked by the X'mas present Sebas gave to Angelic.. Actuali the story goes like this.. On 24th Dec.. Which is X'mas eve.. My DB's team had a celebration at Sentosa.. And they draw lots to exchange gifts.. I think it's drawing the names of the ppl.. Let's say if I draw a name called John.. I will take the gift from John.. And everyone will have a gift from the lots.. And what I heard from them is that Angelic received a vibrator from Sebas.. *Faint* I din know they so happening one loh.. Well.. I was thinking what if a guy draw tio Sebas's gift.. Wahahaha.. Alrite I can't imagine it at all.. >_<~ And they kept disturbing Angelic by asking how the product.. Is it satisfactory.. Etc.. LOLz.. I wanna laughed till fall off my seat..

So after staying with my club for some time.. I went for the briefing with Gavin abt the events later at nite.. Had hot snacks catered for us.. And the dinner too.. My station involved three games.. Which Jac.. Yt and me will be taking care of.. Tok to Xuefen.. Hmm.. Last time I find that she is someone that is kinda hard to tok with.. And I feel she is those serious type of gal.. Which means I can't tok rubbish to her.. But I am totally impressed by the way she speak.. Cuz I dun feel awkward at all.. Instead more relieve.. In fact she make the first move to tok to me..

The weather is veri bad.. So there might be a high chance of cancelling the events.. But in the end it still carried on.. Cuz the weather is much better le.. There is a dragonfly that hung on to my sleeve for quite some time.. Maybe the weather is so bad that it wan get some warmth.. I juz can't bear to shake it off.. But it flew away later on.. It's juz like what Yongzheng said.. It's making a pit stop at my sleeve.. After refilling the petrol and food.. It's time to take off.. It's juz like there are certain ppl that passed by ur life.. They stopped by ur side for a while.. And they left..

Everyone set off to their respective stations.. For Jac.. Yt and me would be camping at Merlion.. Finali the game had began.. It's reali true that the first group to cum is veri enthu.. But as later groups came.. All alreadi half dead le.. The last seen group is at ard 0300hrs.. The three of us were waiting for that last four groups to arrive.. But somehow none had arrived.. I was reali veri sleeply le.. I lie down on the floor with Jac and Yt beside me.. And I KO soon.. I slp and wake up many times.. But still no one came.. It was alreadi 6+ le.. Like what Yt said.. They have alreadi given up.. Ya.. I think I will also give up.. It's reali veri tiring to run ard the island to specific stations to play games.. Machiam like from Paldawan to Siloso.. It's reali shag..

Jac asked me to help her look after her station as she went to washroom.. I know the washroom is up the hill.. And it's take u to climb four escalators to reach it.. Jac came back telling me she was scared cuz the washroom no lights at all.. No lights is reali veri scary.. I agree.. Heng Yiyao's group was up there.. He stood outside the entrance of the washroom to keep Jac occupied.. Having someone toking to u is better than listening to a piece of silence.. And things juz get worst when she is holding a lightstick of not any other colour but green. @_@" I told Yt that later if I wan go pee.. Can he accompanied me? He told me juz pee in the vegetation ard us.. =_=" But it's not any other place leh.. It's a tourist attraction.. How can I pee anywhere..

Took a cab back home.. Settling things.. And it's 0900hrs le.. I jumped into bed and slp till ard 1500hrs.. Went down to have minipot.. Cuz lunch still not yet taken.. And I juz feel sleepy again le.. Tomolow auditors are cuming.. Gonna be prepared for lot of events happening le.. Countdown to two days before I'm free..

Lastly.. I would like to congrats Stephen for been qualified as a Class 3 driver..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home