To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Few days ago.. Wahid kena accident in warehouse.. The forklift he drove kena the partition wall.. The door nearly fell off the wall.. As what they described.. The door is like floating.. And can fall down anytime.. The door is damn big.. >_<~ Actuali I wanted to kapo and go down see one.. But Yt said got alot of big shots ard.. Well.. So I guessed I better keep a low profile..

Yesterday meeting.. Yt and me were told that we no need to attend it.. So shiok.. And Kenneth walked out of the meeting furiously after five mins of the meeting.. Details I also not sure.. Amos was describing what Kenneth did.. He said Kenneth bang the table and said to Joyce that he had enuff.. And added that Joyce tok like children.. And after that he left.. Kinda seedless rite? I mean if u dare to do such thing.. Why left the meeting in a hurry? My analysis is becuz he knew that he is saying something senseless.. I mean what do he mean when he said that Joyce tok like a child.. It's like outta no where loh.. Heard from them that Joyce was stunned when Kenneth said that to her.. Haha.. If it's me.. I guessed I will be stunned too.. Cuz I merely catch no balls.. Maybe guys do have that monthly period too.. Hahaha.. Well.. At least to that Kenneth ba.. =X

Yt was saying that he gonna put on weight if he continue the lifestyle during the period of work.. Ok.. Imagine.. 0540hrs had four pieces of bread and a cup of milo.. 0740hrs had wanton mee + milo bing.. 0900hrs had two egg prata + milo bing.. 1200hrs had lunch.. 1500hrs had teabreak.. LoLz.. Wow.. Haha.. Kinda power hor.. Daily food value package.. >_<~ Haha.. And that prata uncle is damn funny.. Whenever I came with Alex.. Amos.. Ahtan.. Wahid.. Yt and me.. That uncle will signal me.. So I signal back two.. He know I always two eggs one.. Amos they all always damn bad one loh.. Always when that uncle came.. Esp Amos and Ahtan will use Jalan Kayu to disturb the uncle.. Haha.. In the end.. The uncle will make fresh prata for us.. And now even charge us $1 for one egg prata.. That's cheap loh.. Usually is 120cents leh.. LoLz..

I absolutely detest ppl that backstab or attempt to backstab.. Everytime we go break long time and no ppl said us.. Recently issues abt teabreak too long have arises.. Everyone knew is that dame Lbp's doings.. She purposely go report us to Kenneth then today Kenneth came up to check on us.. Nb loh.. Whu the hell is she anyway? Dun ever step on my tail loh.. In front put up a nice cover to hide her true self.. Behind the curtains she stabs everyone of us.. And what reali pissed me off is during last Sat.. Was asked to cum back to do o/t.. She came at 1400hrs+.. And told Alex and me that if we can't finished it we can't go home.. Knn.. Whu the fark is she to give us any discrete orders? Nvr help to sort out the stuffs still wan to kaobei here and there.. To me.. Unless u reali help in the stuffs I'm doing now.. If not kindly STFU loh.. Cuz u have no absolute rights to order me.. Like what Wahid said.. At this level everyone is of equal status.. Even though we are temp.. That also dun make her more superior than us.. And for her to know if she din know the rules well.. Sat is o/t.. I have the rights of not cuming back to help at all.. Got it stabber!! Chuck aside the 1.5x rate of wages for o/t.. Not becuz of that I came back to help.. It's becuz I dun wish to see the rest struggling with the task.. Every extra person can lessen the burden of another person.. And who wish to return on Sat juz to do some boliao stuffs.. I dun wish also.. I juz wanted to slp to my heart content only..

Enuff of that idiot.. Now back to some interesting qns.. Ok.. Here goes the scenario.. A guy is going off for war.. He is damn zai one.. So war is nothing to him.. But mishaps is always unpredicable one mah.. So before he left.. He went to look for this gal he likes.. The gal kinda know that the guy likes her.. Both of them are not couples.. Juz frenz.. He tok to the gal in her house for some time.. As the gal sent him off to her house's door.. The guy grabbed the gal's hand and put on a ring on her finger.. The gal is stunned.. Didn't know how to react also.. So now the qns is.. How do gals react in this situation? I was thinking maybe the gal will slap him or what.. But thinking in another way.. It's kinda sweet and romantic rite.. For guys pls assume u are a gal now and think in the shoes of the gal.. For gals of cuz no need assume u are gal lah.. Hahaha.. Juz otot loh.. Hehehe.. =P

And it's reali kinda sad and disappointing that when u tried ur best to finish something before the deadline of some special occasions.. And u told someone abt it.. And what that person did is laughed.. Is it reali that funny afterall? Does that laugh makes u feel like u are an ignorant fool? U promise and u wan to keep ur promise valid.. But what u get in the end is this.. Why give up ur slp juz to complete it? Does it reali worth it afterall? Haix..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home