To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Asian Wakeboard Pro Tour is in its second year with Asia's top riders travelling from Osaka to Singapore and on to Phuket.. The objective is to see who can claim the rights as Top Asian Wakeboarder this year.. The PAYM Asian Xcursion Tournament will be the platform for probably the most intense competition in the island republic's Xtreme sports arena.. Events will be Wakeboard (Xpression Session & Asian Wakeboard Pro Tour).. Skateboard.. Agressive Inline Skating.. Breakdancing and Flatland BMX.. Participating countries will involve Japan.. Thailand.. Hong Kong.. Korea.. Brunei.. Philippines.. Indonesia.. Malaysia and Singapore.. Will be held tomolow 5th and 6th Nov from 0900hrs to 1800hrs at Marina Promenade.. Sianz loh.. Always exams not finished then all these events cum out.. And when exams finished then all the events also MIA..

And there will be a Korean Spectacular Demostration of Tkd on 12th Nov nxt Saturday from 1930hrs at Tpy Stadium.. Free entry.. Serve cum serve first basis.. Main door will be closed as soon as the the stadium is filled up.. Quite keen in watching it.. But duno Sir.. Bun and Jw wan to go or not leh..

Juz had a dream today.. Was dreaming abt bbq with Ly and Steph.. It's fun.. How I wished the alarm din rang so that I can continue to enjoy in subconcious world of mine.. Haix.. =/

Ocean finali came out liao.. Saw his pic.. Hmm.. Looks ok to me.. Well at least not like Mark Lee.. Refused to reveal his age.. Juz said that he is in his early 30s.. Guy also scared reveal age meh? Well.. Respect his decision ba.. And quite sure he got go cut down his size.. His previous photo in newspaper seem to be alot rounder loh..

How would u feel when ur loved ones is going off to overseas to study or work? Will u able to leave ur loved ones here? It's not juz 1 yr.. Instead it's 3 yrs.. It's reali a long time.. The pain and misery for 1 yr is enuff to kill let alone 3 long yrs.. The heart-wrenching moments we saw in drama is more than enuff to show us how sad and painful it is..

If I'm the one going to work overseas today.. Given the potential rise in salary.. Attractive bonuses and promotion.. I reali duno if I can put down everything I have in my hands and proceed with it.. The urge is juz there that I can't bear to leave my gf here alone or even my family and frenz.. It's 3 long yrs loh.. Even if my gf understands it.. My family and frenz understand too.. I guess I will still be unwilling to leave.. Everyone has to make impt decisions somewhere in their lifes.. Though it's the turning point of ones' life.. But I juz hope I wun get to meet with this situation one day..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home