To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wow was so glad that u ppl went to solve that riddle.. Haha.. Hmm.. Well the 2 percent can be reali in our grp mah.. Let's make an assumption of 100 billion ppl in this world.. 2 percent of it will be 2 billion ppl.. So it's quite a big number.. So now how to differentiate the best 2 percent.. Haha.. Alrite.. Fastest finger first.. In other words the shorter time to solve it.. The more zai zai u are ba.. The most qualifying one will be Joa.. 10 mins solve.. Next will be Ly ba.. Feel he is also veri fast.. But duno how much time he did.. For Cy and Stephen ar.. Haha.. Well yesterday was with Joa.. Jw and Stephen at kopitiam.. Stephen said he took almost an hour.. And Joa said Cy took also ard or more than an hour.. Haha.. Still qualify for them.. Like what Cy said.. The owner still not yet tried.. LoLz..

As said earlier.. I am with Joa.. Jw and Stephen at kopitiam.. Was waiting for Ly to pass me some stuff.. While I passed him some stuffs.. Ly drove over to meet us.. Sherry was there too.. Passed the stuffs to Sherry.. And she said "Like that only ar?" I was like huh? Haha.. Maybe she tot is one whole stack ba.. Was plotting to make Ly cum down and joined us.. Well.. Juz thinking of taking his keys off and he will kuai kuai to cum over to join us.. Hurhurhur.. =X

Saw this small article on English pronunciation today.. Ok these seem to be the correct pronouncing.. Well for "Opportunity" I think I pronouced the wrong way ba.. For "Sword".. I always say as "Sock".. LoLz..

Buffet – BOOfay
Novel – NOVirl
Havoc – HAVirk
Image – IM idj
Athlete – ATHleet
Sword – SORD
Opportunity – opirTEWniti [Not opPORchewniti]

Today is the World Cup Wakeboarding Championship.. Looking at the sky.. Weather not too gd.. And I saw this red coloured HSBC double deck bus.. It's top is open space one.. It's advertising for today Wakeboarding..

And there is someone saying why my email so childish one.. Say why I so idiot one.. I mean it's only an email address.. What's the big deal abt having a weird or childish name for it.. Does that mean the owner of it is also childish? Childish still add me for what.. In the first place u need to know of the email in order to add me.. Can dun add if u dun like it.. Fine with me.. I nvr put a pistol behind ur head to force u rite.. So the qns now is.. Must all email address be maturing enuff? Kinda lame.. It's human rights to have whichever name they wanted loh.. Why kaobei so much then? Got a problem with it huh? See liao eyes pain is it?

I was fragging for a while juz now.. And that someone add me.. I know who is it.. Cuz it's kinda obvious.. But I still continue to frag.. Ignoring that person.. I know it's a form of courtesy to stop the game and talk to that person.. But I din.. When things get so exciting how can I stop halfway.. So I continue to play and play.. I can stop immediately if there is anything impt for me to settle.. Or someone that messages me is of a high priority person.. Hmmm.. U all should know what I mean ba.. Hahaha.. >_<~

I dun reply then that person said "Dun reply me then u are not a MAN!!" Well.. Who cares anyway.. That way to agitate me to reply is useless.. Cuz u are not impt to me at all.. Right eye see.. Left eye out loh.. Though I dun like ppl say this type of things abt guys.. But maybe I'm juz able to tolerate that nonsense for that little moment.. Want to be man also not for u to see loh.. Treat me as eunuch if u wan to.. I simply dun care.. U not going to be my wife anyway.. *Yawnz*



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home