To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

It was such a bad Sunday.. Gloomy as what I am now.. Does weather juz reflect on how one feel.. U looked up into the sky as the rain dropped down.. U looked at the window watching how the droplets on the glass slide down.. They are juz seeking a place to settle down..

Is there reali the existance of Heaven and God.. Does they reali know what happening on this small little blue planet.. I pondered.. Maybe they only exist in tong hua and shen hua.. I wan to believe what my frenz told me.. God always exist.. They will always be there for us.. But maybe the miracle juz dun happen to me.. That's why I still choose not to believe it..

What Yongtang tagged is so true.. 命里有时终需有, 命里无时莫强求(Yongtang, 2005).. When it's there it will surely be there for u.. Haix.. Gd one though.. Maybe I reali should listen to Jac jiejie.. Time to cum back to my senses.. It's only 9 days left to exam liao.. Why still bother abt such things.. It's juz dun do me any gd instead of harm.. Whether it reali worth it to flunge ur exams for such things.. I know what she mean..

Ml told me a story.. That time in Jc.. There is this guy who killed himself becuz his ex got another bf.. The guy tot that there is still a chance of patching back.. But he is wrong.. And I tot he attempted to kill himself.. And it's no.. He reali died.. His ex felt reali guilty.. But Ml told me how long can the gal be guilty of it.. It's juz a matter of time that she forgot abt it.. Ya I think Ml is right.. So what Ml is trying to say is dun be stupid and kill ownself.. In the end.. That gal will still carry on her life and be happy.. But what did that guy who died in the end get? Nothing.. He got nothing at all..

I asked Ly and he is happy with what he have now.. He told me that it depend on myself.. Whether to choose what I believe it's reali up to me.. Believe that I will be happy and I will.. I juz hope someone will scold the hell out of me.. Grab and shake my shoulder.. WAKE UP CHEN YEKAI!! WAKE UP UR FOOLISH THINKINGS!.. Maybe the dream of finishing together in 2007 is a dream afterall.. The day where we will take photos together.. I hope we will reali..

Alrite enuff of sad things.. Today my bro told me what happened when he stayed at the Hall.. Almost every midnite 0000hrs.. There is this phenomenon happening within that level of the Hall.. Haha.. And I tot what is it.. In the end is playing DOTA.. Well.. But not as kua zhang like them.. Imagine the clock click at 0000hrs.. Someone will shout "DOTAaaaaa.." LoLz.. And when u went past their rooms.. Everyone is setting up their coms.. Entering their protocol to link to the rest of the coms.. Putting on headphones.. And lastly u can hear pressing of keyboards.. Chit chit chit.. Machiam like veri serious leh.. Haha.. In btwn the game u will then hear powerful language like "KNN LAH".. "WO PUI".. "CCB LAH WHY NVR HELP".. "WTF LAH".. Etc.. Wahahaha.. Ironic leh.. Whole level becuming LAN shop liao.. So I asked what abt the discipline master.. I tot he will do rounds.. My bro said.. NO.. The discipline master is juz as crazy as the rest abt DOTA.. He will join them instead.. *Fainted* Well.. That's the power of engrossing in a certain game ba..

And I surfed friendster today.. I was kinda surprised with some ppl profile.. Like veri high class leh.. Best is when I went to see Ly's sis.. Nana's one.. Waaaa.. It's filled with lots of colours.. Words flashing here and there.. I duno what to say.. I was stunned.. I din know can do until like that.. And can put MTV in there also.. *Diaoz* Wow.. Friendster like reali doing wonders huh? Or trying to take over blogspot liao.. Everything also got liao.. Well when I have more time I shall see what reali can those HTML do..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home