To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, October 10, 2005

It was always the heart breaking moment when u heard frm ur frenz of breakup becuz of some invalid reasons.. And ya was reali sad with O's story.. Now I can reali feel how she felt.. The heart wrenching moments she had.. The pain the sufferings.. And subsequently without her kinz ard to stand by her.. She is juz like a lonely gal wandering ard the street.. She is all alone in the big city.. Thrown away like an empty can.. She is searching for her soul.. Searching for the purpose in life..

Yes I agree luv is selfish.. I flashed back my memories.. Those stupid things I did before.. And all those wannabe-thinkings which I think I was somebody to someone.. But in the end in fact I am not.. It's juz that sad.. Who wants to have a third party in their r/s? And who wants to be a third party instead.. No.. No one will wants it.. Maybe O's place reali has been taken up by someone else..

Everyone yearns to be forever with their luv ones.. While everyone wishes.. No one believes in eternity.. Even if so.. Why they still wanna dream about tomorrow.. Dreaming that they will have an eternity luv.. Life is not a bed of roses.. And life is short-lived.. If I ever find eternal luv.. I reali can leave the luv with no regret..

How would u ppl answer if someone juz forced u to say whu u like.. And u juz say it's u.. Unable to accept this fact.. Some ppl juz tried to act as if nothing had happened.. Trying to avoid further misunderstanding of giving more false hopes.. He/she tried to minimise the contact with u.. Will u ppl feel sad? Well it's always when people seek an answer on this type of issue.. And lose something that's irreplaceable in the end.. Like frenzship etc.. It was juz like we were meant to be.. Supposed to be.. But we lost it.. And all of the memories so close to me juz fade away..

How I wish there is reali a shenlong in this world.. I will gather all seven dragonballs.. And I hope all of my wishes will come true on a gentle winter day.. Sometimes I juz hope before the world comes to an end.. Some of us won't be apart.. I may wished it for countless years.. But u knw sometimes it's reali got no choice but to accept the fact that it's impossible.. Why does the past destroy the present? Even when that worn out heart of somebody that shines on that veri person he care?

Sometimes since it seemed to please someone.. And that someone seemed to want me to.. So I guess I got no choice but to straighten out the way I used to talk to him/her.. And when some things seemed to bother that someone.. I tried to stop talking on the phone for a long time.. Maybe I juz dun smile like I used to.. Changing my mind in hope that I still can accept the facts.. For some ppl.. They are the entrance to paradise for me.. While some ppl might be the entrance to hell for me.. I juz want to live simply.. And that's all..

For O's case.. Is it that luv is only luv until they know everything about each other? I sincerely hope that she will be fine.. At least for now.. Although dun knw her in person but her story definitely is worth for me to feel sad for her.. O u have great frenz like Joa and Jw.. They will definitely lend u a hand.. They will be there for u.. Let mother nature be the judgement.. Let her straighten out ur path.. Let the time show everything.. Let time speaks for itself.. U will find ur truthfully luv one day..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home