To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Believe in the love that can change sadness to strength or even happiness..

Damn sianz when get back tat MOR assignment.. Another blow to me.. The next one will be OE liao.. Zzz.. Early in the morning saw the result.. Damn sianz loh.. Like whole day kena ruined for nothing.. Discouraging.. Only when they said got different markers then I realised it's true.. How can like that.. Veri unfair.. And it's happened to be that all papers been marked by that pencil freak either failed.. Passed or Credit.. Wtf is this? While those that are marked by some other markers got slightly better or even better results.. So now what the problem now? Obviously is buay song with that inconsistency of marking scheme..

From opposite can saw some ppl walkin towards the bus stop.. So I pretended not to see.. When SF said eh ur frenz.. I told him shhh.. My eyes were visually disabled for that moment.. Feel like scolding me.. Shouting at me.. Slapping me.. Or whatever u choose to do.. I dun reali care also.. Juz concentrate on toking to SF loh..

Went to my place to do ER.. Chen Yu went into the bank I think.. So SF asked me where she went.. I told him go home.. He was huh? Then I told him Chen Yu lived above the bank loh.. LoLz.. And that stupid SF reali believes me.. LoLz.. *Fainted* And whu go exchange the Sesame Street beanies? Shreky rite? Haha.. Alrite.. >_<~ Toking abt some adult stuffs.. Ok when I said the rate is 80 bucks.. I said as what I heard from ppl.. Not I go down and see catalogue ok!! And Joa was saying is it 80 bucks per entry.. I was like huh? 80 bucks to enter the place and see? Siao bo.. That's crazy.. As usual.. I am retarded loh.. She dun mean that.. The rest were laughing like duno what.. I tot what I said wrongly.. @_@ Anyway when I realised what she meant is alreadi like few mins later.. >_<~ Anyway I dun denied I am reali stupid and slow in reacting.. Joa was sitting on the floor so they asked me to bring her a seat.. Wore skirt sat on floor not nice mah.. But then sitting on a chair while the rest of the guys were on the floor with their eyes level same as the skirt level dun reali constitute a gd idea rite.. Haha.. So I suggested.. Either Joa faced the wall with the chair and tok to us.. Or she dun sit on the chair.. Haha..

Toking abt the pairs of sis living opposite me.. I was telling them that that pairs of sis damn power one.. Anyway not I "peep" at them loh.. Is they nvr let the blind down loh.. It's not wrong to look out of my window loh.. That's my freedom rite.. Haha.. Then I told SF that one of the sis is there.. He quickly turned over and see.. Haha.. Caught red-handed.. Left at six plus.. Sitting down at the coffeeshop with Joa.. Liyee and Shreky.. Chatting for quite long hours.. Near nine then we left..

And visited the SIMDragons yahoo group juz now.. That stupid faggot complaining again.. Knn.. Sibei kp lah.. Can stop whining or not.. Treat u with my juz learnt pattern from my shifu Jiawen then u knw.. Haha.. Toking abt this.. Yesterday I nearly kena suffocated by Zhentao's feet smell.. Reali buay tahan loh.. I wanted to faint liao.. Imagine in the court.. It's open space.. Yet I can still smell it.. I wondered whether Ailing.. Jiawen.. Bun and Regina smelt it.. I mean during break he was there with them.. Maybe Sir also smelt it since he was the closest distance with him.. LoLz..

When u see someone u like in rain or she juz feeling cold.. What would u do? For me I will held her damp shoulders to warm her.. But I doubt I ever got this day.. Actuali I feel that it's only because you're here that I can face tomolow.. But in that unsteady feeling I have for u.. I can't even decide on what will happen tomolow.. Reali afraid to stare straight ahead again.. Gazing at you secretly juz to catch that moment of sweetness u have.. Sometimes I juz hope that u can unleash all the complexities in your heart and show me your true self.. Even it's juz for a day I also happy.. I want you to tell me your pain and problems.. Pretending that the pain and problems worn off doesn't make you stronger.. Don't be afraid of anything ok.. And I know u wun.. Juz hope no one going to take away that shared feelings that I have for u now..



When I met you..
Everything became clear..
My heart began beating passionately..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home