To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Had our second last OE lecture today.. I looked through the door glass panel.. I can't find Liyee.. So I also dun dare to go in.. >_<~ So I go to toilet first.. Came out still din see him.. So I decided to go inside and see.. Then Liyee and Sherry appeared from behind.. Yeah.. But no seats left also.. So in the end went all the way up to the front few rows to settle down.. Reali unlike Chan Lai Huat to be so late today.. Normally he always reached early one..

Stephen came after the break while Shaofeng dun cum at all.. He reali quite hard up lately becuz of financial difficulties.. Now he working from 1900hrs to 0700hrs at Carrerfour at Suntec.. It's exactly a nite job.. It's reali damn tiring.. And will definitely pose potential health problems.. I duno how to help him also.. Actuali I got this SAVA Sprint cuming up next month Oct 6th.. 7th.. 8th and 9th.. It's Dragonboat race at bedok.. Actuali can help him to earn more cash.. Exactly 12hrs job but the pay is much higher than what he is getting now.. If I am not wrong he working for six bucks per hour.. So 12hrs is 72 bucks.. The schedule as follows respectively.. Date.. Working hours.. Required number of persons.. Job scope and pay..



[06-Oct] [7pm - 9am] [1Pax] [Security for store] [$100]

[07-Oct] [9am - 2pm] [6Pax] [Pack goodie bags] [$30 + 1 goodie bag worth $150]
[07-Oct] [7pm - 7am] [1Pax] [Security for store] [$100]

[08-Oct] [7am - 7pm] [6Pax] [Car park Marshal.. Traffic flow counter] [$70 + 1 pair of Havianas footwear worth $55]
[08-Oct] [7pm - 7am] [1Pax] [Security for store] [$100]

[09-Oct] [7am - 7pm] [6Pax] [Car park Marshal.. Traffic flow counter] [$70]



I looked at it.. Seem quite a good catch for me.. Maybe I wrong also.. Cuz I dun reali know what the market rate for these type of jobs now.. The security guards are the best deal... $100 to just take care of the store.. But then one person oni.. Means 12hrs can't slp loh.. The security job for 6th and 7th like so obvious loh.. 7pm to 9am for $100.. Another is 7pm to 7am for $100 also.. Idiot then take the 7pm to 9am one loh.. Worked extra 2hrs.. Or maybe there is hidden privilege.. Whu knws.. Take goodies bag and footwear also bo hua leh.. Although the goodies bag together with the $30 worth a value of $180.. But cash is still the best lah..

I think my left butt plate kena strained or injured.. Damn pain when trying to kick.. >_<~ Sianz loh.. Juz hate some old bird wannabe kids.. Think they there a few mths liao.. Like big f*** there.. Zzz.. And there is this kid which I damn buay tahan with him one.. Thankz to him that we got to redo the set of kicks over and over again juz becuz he do wrongly.. What the problem with him loh.. Other kids can do and he can't? And forever like to play and run here and there.. How I wish he will fall down one day and learn a lesson!! Worst of all.. He has a irritating voice.. I reali can't stand that voice.. It's creating noise instead.. I wonder how much decibels he can create.. Greater than construction piling? Haha..

The storm came.. The storm conquered.. And the storm left.. It's reali a joyful thing for me.. I am glad.. I reali is.. No words to describe how happy I am now.. When I received it.. I am reali veri glad.. I am going to live in seclusion.. Or instead I should banish and exile myself from the world of politics.. Actuali whenever storm left.. There is always rainbow appearing.. Though I dun see this rainbow yet.. I reali hope that I will see that rainbow once again.. Ur smile is the sweetest rainbow I ever seen..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home