To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two days ago went to Stephen's place for rehearsing of the cuming presentation.. And yesterday was our MOR presentation.. Finali over le.. I hate presentation.. Facing ppl is like duno what to me.. It was my turn and I was trembling.. The script on my hand was shaking.. From start till end I din reali look up much.. I was staring at the script.. Hoping that I will end my part soon.. Glad that Patricia's comment is positive.. LoLz.. Think she said that to every grp also.. Everyone wore shirt.. And I wore T-shirt.. And Jm said why everyone wear shirt except me.. Haha.. Of cuz I wun be so odd one out loh..

Went down to Tampines with my clique.. Lacking of Shrek's company seem abit weird.. He is juz to tired to go with us.. Tio bo.. Watched too much soccer liao loh.. -_-" Went to TM.. Colin wanted to buy shoes for tennis later on.. After that went to the coffeeshop at my place.. Will be having lunch there.. Minipot and chicken chop for them.. I reali dun feel like eating.. I was having gastric upset after presentation.. Duno why like that.. I went home first.. Asked them to look for me when they are done..

I laid on my bed.. Feeling that all my energy are draining away.. But I still accompanied them down.. Dun reali felt like playing.. No mood.. And ya.. Doudou was not there.. He will always stand in the middle of the netting when we serve the ball.. And then stared at u.. Then dragged his tail and walked away.. After playing a few rounds.. I sat on the ground.. Watching them playing.. And I fell asleep.. The greatest pleasure is sleeping le.. Wun be thinking of anything when u sleeping.. So it the best.. And they went to swim.. Joanne was asking me to swim also.. So that Colin got company.. @_@ In the end Liyee sacrificed loh.. Haha..

It was late le.. Colin left first.. After that Liyee and Sherry also left.. I was waiting for the two princesses to be out from their bath.. It was cooling outside.. After they were done.. We went to the kopitiam to had dinner.. Talking to the coffee auntie as usual.. Ordered some drinks while waiting for Jiawen.. Saying abt Jiawen.. Joanne was saying how many times Jiawen chewed a piece of charsiew.. LoLz.. I reali think it abit absurd.. But that's her habit I think.. >_<~

I was recalling when I know Jiawen one.. Hmm.. Nvm.. At first think she is those veri quiet type.. But it's reali a fact that we must knw someone better to find out what that person is reali like.. She is no different from Chen Yu and Joanne.. Oops.. Yeah.. =P Is it a gd or bad thing.. Haha.. I should say "It's depends" (Lamer Chan, 2005) Jiawen was saying abt her brother.. LoLx.. I dun even catch what they were implying abt.. And so they explained to me.. LoLz.. It's abt the usage of vocab.. Rub in hokkien is "bua" mah.. So Jiawen's brother was shouting.. Walau mother "bua" me.. Jiawen heard it and said u knw what u are saying.. Hahaha.. It's late liao.. So we decided to leave.. Anyway I am glad that I got three wives yesterday.. Wahahaha..

Was coughing like my lungs gonna cum out.. Haiz.. My nitemare cum back again.. I hate cough loh.. And has a phobia of it ever since I kena a veri serious cough epidemic.. And whenever I wan to cough out the phlegm.. I will cough it out and I vomited.. And so all the food I eaten all came out.. Eat like machiam nvr eat like tat.. I will be carrying plastic bags now and then.. Becuz I scared I will vomit in public places.. Especially when in train where I canot run out.. The auntie saw me today and asked why I looked so tired in the face.. Even she also can see it.. Maybe I reali too shag.. Or maybe I juz canot even put a smile on my face.. It’s juz tat hard ba..

Six projects.. Three down.. Three to go.. So sianz.. It's torturing.. Was so fed up with this sem.. All the leisure and fun we had last sem seem to vanish.. Everyone seem so busy.. Not a moment to catch a breath.. With everyone with different major.. Time seem to be a big problem.. Everyone got different schedules.. Looks like the honeymoon period has ended.. Stephen was counting.. And indeed every week got an assignment due.. It's sux.. No more Badminton.. Ktv.. Pool.. Tennis.. And no more outings like last time.. Miss those days sitting down at town with them having coffee and chat..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home