To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Woke up in shock today.. Then think a while whether I got class.. It's juz like a bad dream for me.. =S Thinking of going to Library to find resources for the next cuming event.. And ya.. A round of applause for ER.. Two down.. Five to go.. By rite we should have our MOR presentation on the 29th.. Duno why it changes to 26th.. Same day for ER assignment due.. Reali veri fed up.. And BF test changes from 8th Sept to 15th Sept.. Again crashes with MOR group assignment due.. What the hell are they up to.. They are reali playing Lego.. Fixed and removed as they pleases.. *Sucks* I gonna end up living at Hougang Chalet someday..

Yesterday went home at nite.. So I went to the coffeeshop to buy dinner.. It's either Western or Hot Woks.. So in the end decided to go for Western.. After I ordered then I realised that there are a few new stalls.. Ya there are three new stalls.. One selling Fish Slice Beehoon.. Another selling Ngo Hiam.. I like Ngo Hiam.. But one person eat like not fun.. And the last stall is my all time favourite local delicacy.. Ya and it's Fried Prawn Hokkien Mee.. Actuali today lunch I intended to try out the Fried Prawn Hokkien Mee one.. But then it din open.. Guess they only do business for evening onwards loh.. *Sianz*

Was searching for some templates for my MOR presentation.. Haiz.. Difficult to find.. Glad that I got some special animated GIFs.. Maybe can use them to spice up the slides.. Ya and tomolow will be going for morning OE again.. Cuz Liyee will be pianging the SPSS thingy.. While me will be pianging the PPT.. Maybe if possible I will be chionging the data also ba..

Ok and today song will be dedicated to **.. Sorri if I have been harsh on u.. Though u said it's not harsh.. But I know it for myself.. I know I reali got veri bad temper.. It's bad.. And I know it.. But I glad u so understanding.. U said u tried to break the ice barriers btwn us but still failed.. And ya.. I can feel that myself.. My ice barriers are juz as stubborn as me.. =/ U always said why I dun smile more.. And claimed u like the way I smile.. Ya.. I will try okie.. I will rem what u said to me.. Reali.. I will try to be the yeKai u wan to see.. The yeKai that will beam on u when I see u.. I promise..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home