To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Today morning saw Shaofeng and Teddy bear holding hands.. So sweet.. Haha.. But when Shaofeng saw me.. He was kinda paiseh.. Haha.. So long frenz still paiseh for what.. Hehe.. Received quite a few complaints from my clique.. Haha.. Okok.. I will try to blog if I can loh.. Had MOR class today.. Patricia anyhow called the group number.. And so heng tio Jiamin's group.. Cuz those been called had the privilege to call the next number.. So in the end my group was sabotaged.. After Stephen presented his findings.. He will of cuz sabotaged someone he know loh.. LoLx.. And Chen Yu's group kena bingo loh.. Oh ya.. There was this Group Number 21 whu refused to present and dun wan to own up.. A bunch of LAMERS!! Actuali I dun hate the group except this guy called Yiyi I think.. He just a person without "Feng Du" loh.. That's becuz Tiffy told me that while she wanted to go through the chairs.. And that Mr Yiyi was sitting there blocking the way.. She said excuse me but that fellow still refuse to give way.. So sickening rite.. Worst still I cannot stand his that looks.. We were going through the tutorial and that Yiyi's group kena.. Like what Patricia said "When the question asked for apple.. U dun give orange.." And his group simply dun listen.. Guess what.. They not only give apple.. But damn alot of fruits loh.. Stephen (2005) pointed out that "That's a fruit basket.." LoLx.. However this fact is been rebuted.. A study by Joanne (2005) claims that it is a fruit stall.. Haha.. In the end both theories had been overwritten.. Liyee & Yekai (2005) said "That's neither a fruit basket nor fruit stall.. Instead that a fruit distributor.." Wahahaha.. Damn song loh.. Reali veri funny.. After the class we went to tabao our lunch cuz later we will be doing our MOR project.. Settling at outside LT 3.12.. Huimin came later on to join us.. As usual Joanne would say Huimin was mesmerizing the guys again.. LoLx.. Guess what.. We had a gem stone selling session.. Somemore still got catalogue.. Wahahaha.. Huimin was the one selling it.. She looked more like a bookie when she took out the list.. Machiam like getting the bets ppl placed.. Haha.. Today went home with Liyee and Sherry.. At City Hall got these two sch boys.. They are primary level only.. But after what I heard from them.. I found that they quite power leh.. Hahaha.. Boy A was opening his file and he came across this paper star.. Boy A asked Boy B "Hey what is this star for?".. Boy B replied saying it's for ur wishlist loh.. Boy A was like "Oh I see".. Boy B then said "If I were to wish.. I hoped terroists will bomb SG".. I was like waaa.. I laughed out loud loh.. Liyee and Sherry also heard it.. The sec sch gal beside them was also laughing secretly.. However Boy A said "Dun be so cruel lah.. If I were to wish I hope SG will be hit by Tsunami".. LoLx.. OMG.. Machiam like Tsunami is nothing like that.. These two boys reali made me laughed.. Joke of today.. Then Boy B alighted.. Leaving Boy A behind.. He was doing his homework.. U all know the chinese "Zhao Ju".. Always need to continue the missing sentence.. Haha.. Then I go and disturbed him loh.. Hey Liyee.. This Boy B lived in Pasir Ris.. I was so scared that he would alight at Tampines.. Hahaha.. He is as lame as Stephen.. But why he din lived at Hougang? Maybe he took Bus 88 from Pasir Ris ba.. Muwahahahaha.. ^^ And I was robbed today.. Haha.. Our dear Joanne nvr returned me my cards.. The moment I reached home I went to hide my wallet.. In case my mum opened it and checked it.. Found out why my cards were missing.. Then I gonna be curry chicken liao loh.. Imagine if reali kena found out.. I guess I would say "Oh I lend it to my frenz.. And she will pay me interest for borrowing".. Wahahaha.. Or "Mum.. I lend it to ur future daughter-in-law le".. Wahahaha.. >_<~ Anyway I should be safe for tonite ba.. Hehe..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home