To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Afternoon class is sianz.. Cuz lunch always got problem.. Looking for ppl to have lunch.. Haiz.. In the end they always either eat liao or meeting other ppl.. =/ So I alone went to TM to had my beef noodles.. After that went to basement to buy things.. Haha.. Managed to see the Channel 8 "Hui Ge".. That comedian always "alamak here alamak there.. He shaved all his hair.. Becuming botak.. So cute.. Went to take train.. Reaching sch quite early.. So tried to walk as slow as possible.. Just for the sake of delaying time.. Saw Bus 74.. Normally will rush to chase it.. But in the end always wun be able to catch it.. And today I purposely wanted to miss it.. But reali ironic loh.. So long liao and the bus is still there.. -_-" As soon as Shaofeng came.. He showed me this sms from his teddy bear.. The sms said "Kok Shaofeng I caught u red-handed in SIM holding another gal's hand".. Shaofeng was kinda pissed for this thing.. I mean he was in bed sleeping and he received this sms out of nowhere.. It's reali kinda turned off for him loh.. I understand how he felt.. And I believe he is not those flower-hearted kind of ppl loh.. There are always ppl looked alike one loh.. Maybe resembling one's walking feature and gesture.. Having a relationship is equal to having mutual trust for each other.. If this trust cannot be compromised then I guess this relationship is deem to be an empty and meaningless one.. Hope he and teddy bear will be fine.. Had OE lesson today.. Lecturer is just another lamer to me.. I paid for learning and not for u to command ppl to move up.. And the last three rows must be empty.. I want to sit where is my damn problem.. Not urs.. Whether I can fucking see or not also not ur problem.. He is indeed a sarcastic and arrogant person.. That why I dun wan to be OE leader.. Cuz given my temper I think I will probably beat him up for his nonsense.. And why must groups keep in number of four.. Creating so much unnecessary troubles for everyone.. Making everyone else splitting up here and there.. It's reali make no sense.. As if he reali counted the total number of ppl then divided it equally.. Like what Stephen said.. It cannot be so zhun one loh.. There is bound to be odd one out.. Like for our clique.. Making so much troubles for us.. Reali a headache.. We reali dun wish to be the so called bad and evil ppl doing all those stuffs.. Kicking ppl out here and there.. And some of our ppl like duno what loh.. Thinking of it makes my blood boiled.. Going into details make me hot.. Mentioning them make me piss.. Will be updating the details soon in another location.. All in all whu to blame.. Whu knows..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home