To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Today went sch to settle the fees.. Meeting Stephen.. Went to the atrium to pay.. Then went up Level Six looked for Rohana.. Stephen said go collect the project.. Picking up the intercom.. Stephen was like stunned.. After hanging up.. Stephen said Rohana joked with him over the conversation.. LoLx.. Rohana came out with our project and assignments.. She said cannot find my marketing project leh.. Wahahaha.. Of cuz lah.. Stephen and me under same group mah.. Think she din saw the name.. After signing we went for lunch.. I said go Megabites.. Stephen insisted go canteen.. Claiming must think for fren mah.. Megabites too expensive.. +_+" Went to the ban mian stall.. Wanted to buy "yi mian" but then I told the auntie I wanted "you mian".. I think for a while.. And asked the auntie to stop.. Just cannot recall what the name.. Aiyo I should look at the signboard mah.. *Gong* Stephen was looking at our marketing project.. Haha.. U guys should see what Cecilia did.. She typed out the comments.. Clap clap.. Haha.. Cecilia said our marketing research is so well done that we nearly scored full marks for that section.. Hehe.. She said she like our graph's colours.. *Ahem* I am a great colour mixer hor.. Wahahaha.. Stephen saw our graphs been highlighted by Cecilia for no page numbers.. Then he said aiya must be no page numbers that why minus marks.. If not bingo full marks liao loh.. LoLx.. After lunch we went to the bookshop for a while.. Then went to Customer Service to check out the SPSS thingy.. Stephen and me went to register for the 26 July class.. Called Jiamin to ask whether she could get the Nric and full name for Alyssa and Kelly so that I can register for them also.. 47 places available per class.. Initially 18 ppl alreadi registered..So after the five of us registered.. Vacancies decreased to 24 places liao.. And the good news for some of us is that Class A will be our original class while Class B will be direct intake one.. So not affected at all.. Bad news is cannot get to know new gals liao loh.. =X Haha.. But then nvm.. Finance class is A and B combined.. Woohoo.. Hehe.. ^^ And hor the damn bus stop opposite of sch shifted damn far loh.. Buay tahan.. If rained duno how to cross over loh.. If run over I think also need to sprint for 50m loh.. When the heck is the shelter going to be build.. Zzz.. It's feel great when the kids holiday ended.. Becuz it will be much more peaceful for weekdays.. If not holiday's weekdays machiam like weekends.. Veri frustrated when I see them roaming around.. Knocking me.. And most important is that my DBZ is resuming since the holiday ended.. Yeah..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home