To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Today waited for Jiamin at the platform.. We going to meet Alyssa and Kelly at City Hall.. And Jessie might be cuming also.. While waiting for Alyssa.. We went to write the greetings in the card.. Then I smudged Jiamin greetings.. Kena nagged by her.. LoLx.. Went to Suntec for lunch.. Settling down at Pizza Hut.. Went to take the soup.. Had chicken and cream soup.. Then I went to scoop the soup mah.. Jiamin saw the way I scooped then said walau why u like that scooped one.. >_<~ The soup is damn nice leh.. But too bad oni can have one serving nia.. Had pasta for us.. Ok lah not bad.. Not like Megabites carbonara so cheesy.. We treating Alyssa becuz her bday mah.. After the lunch we went to Kbox.. Sang from 1430hrs till 1730hrs.. Keep asking me to sing with feelings.. LoLx.. >_<~ Jessie came quite late and stayed for a while.. I went to refill the tibits.. Then when I went in.. I hit the phone and it dropped off.. I used my shoulder to hold on to the phone.. The Kbox gal saw it and went over to help me.. Hehe.. Reali paiseh lah.. And they all damn bad loh.. Said dun see pretty gal then like that leh.. Purposely said to let the gal hear.. LoLx.. Win liao lah.. I went to the toilet.. I was at the basin there calling back home to settle some stuffs.. Then got this black complexion guy came out from the cubicle.. For goodness sake loh.. Pls dun stick ur xiaodidi out btwn the zip and walked ard loh.. Was kinda stunned loh.. @_@" We left after the ktv session.. Alyssa and Kelly went to the other side while Jiamin and me went to the East side.. Reaching Tampines.. Accompanying Jiamin to make some payment to the SAM machine.. Went supper with Eddy and Yongguan.. Had eggs and toasted bread.. Eggs is nice.. ^^ And Zoe was asking me whether I wanted to be orientation group leader yesterday.. Hehe.. Dun mind also.. Can get to knw new gals mah.. Wahahahaha.. =X Think later can watch Project Superstars repeated.. Missed it just now.. Think it's gonna be damn funny one..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home