To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today early went to return my book.. Haha due liao loh.. >_<~ Heng loh cuz nearly forget abt it.. Walked to the library.. Then got ppl approached me to donate money.. See wat organization is it before I donate.. I remembered tat time Stephen returned his book by pushing the book into the slot.. So I also push the book into the return slot.. Then got one beep sound.. Waaa.. So high tech liao ar.. LoLx.. Maybe I din stepped into library for centuries le ba.. Went to level two find some books for Joanne.. Search till I blur.. Then I asked the librarian for help.. In the end only got one book with that author from Tampines Regional Library.. And it's for reference only.. I went to the reference section and see the book.. It's not what Joanne want.. So I guess gonna empty hand left the library loh.. But then I not yet give up.. I tried my last resort by asking the infomation counter.. She told me that those books are at the warehouse.. And I will need to request for it to be send over.. The title list came out.. So many till I duno which one is it.. Haha.. So hor I went to check again on the computer to see which one is most likely fiction.. Then I went back again.. And borrowed two books today.. Kena the library virus by Chen Yu and Joanne liao.. Hahaha.. Saw the 1830hrs news.. Waaa.. Got one guy around 18-20 yrs old went to rob a lady whu was just reali to deposit her $30k.. Sibei wuji loh.. Orchard also dare to rob.. Clap clap.. Let say today we ppl are strolling along Orchard Rd.. Should we intervene and stopped the robber.. Reali in a dilema to help or not.. We can see the whole Orchard so mani ppl.. No one bothered to help.. Maybe afraid that the robber is armed.. Went to the kopitiam with Eddy and Yongguan.. Ordered chicken chop.. That uncle kuku lah.. Leaned on me.. He damn heavy.. >_<~ After we ordered toasted kaya bread and half boiled eggs.. The auntie introduced me a new lemonade drink.. Haha.. Entertained her loh.. So bought one can to try.. After I looked at the auntie shook head.. She asked me got shaked or not.. LoLx.. I said no.. She said see loh nvr read the intructions.. Wahahaha.. She win liao loh.. Drinks also must read instruction before drinking it.. Condolences to Jiamin and Liying.. Jiamin's Grandma and Liying's Grandpa passed away.. Hope they will be alrite..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home