To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yesterday went to Bugis.. Had a dental appointment there.. Went with my parents and bro.. My bro went in first.. When he came out.. It was my turn.. So I knocked the door and entered.. The dentist said I got wisdom tooth problem.. Aiya I also know lah.. Then told me that it's a matter of time that I have to remove it.. Asked me why I in ns nvr go and remove it since it's free.. I scared pain mah.. Zzzz.. Must cut the gum then chop the tooth into small pieces then take it out.. Lastly sew the gum back.. He think put anesthetic liao I becum Superman ar.. No pain at all.. -_-" And I kena operations so mani times till I scare liao lah.. *Shivers* The dentist kept saying a lot of things to me.. Expecting me to answer him with my mouth open wide and a lot of water inside?? Abit no sense rite.. Zzzz.. He kept saying this area will be veri pain when he drilled the tools on it.. Asked me to endure.. @_@" Then he said ok bopian liao he gonna drilled it deeper.. I was like huh? What the hell he mean by drilling it deeper.. Just dun make me "bogay" hor.. *Fainted* Then he use the air flow to clean the teeth.. The pressure abit powerful loh.. When it touches the gum quite painful loh.. The liquid abit sweet but if u hold too long in the mouth.. It's awful loh.. Becum hot and choking.. Guys who did chemical defence before will know tat type of feeling.. Choke to death.. *Yucks* He taught me how to use the dental floss.. Waaa.. I was damn shocked of how he used the floss on my teeth.. Today then I realized dental floss is like that use one.. All the while I tot it just putting the floss line btwn our teeth nia and removed watever food in btwn the teeth.. The dentist first put the floss line btwn the teeth.. After that he forced the floss line all the way down btwn the joining point of the tooth and the gum.. It already going down to the root of the tooth liao loh.. When I saw that I was stunned.. Like that my teeth wun drop meh.. Damn scary loh.. And he asked me to consider put braces cuz my teeth veri close together and crooked.. >_<~ When I reached home I went to the mirror to see my teeth.. Then I realized why my behind gum got blue black.. Must be hit by that air flow thing.. =/ Early tis morning received a call from Raz.. Wanting to borrow some stuff from me.. But I dun have.. So I said I will help her ask my bro for it.. Meanwhile she can try to ask from the others.. Went to Kbox with Chen Yu and Joanne today.. Joanne asked me where I am.. I replied saying I am walking over le.. Then she asked me to go up second level cuz she and Chen Yu were "q-ing".. I was like huh what is "q-ing".. I tot q-ing aka singing.. Then when I was on the escalator up and saw them.. Then I realized what "q-ing" mean.. LoLz.. *Diao* Q-ing is queuing.. Went into the room so fast put me to sing.. Haha saying I keep saying wan to sing Tong Hua.. Where are u Stephen!! Kbox provided lunch for us.. Now then I know got such services.. LoLx.. Had curry chicken rice.. Chen Yu and Joanne said now they were having lunch so it's my job to sing song entertain them.. @_@" Wanna pretend also canot.. All the songs dedicated were from my blog.. LoLz.. So I canot say duno how to sing loh.. Chen Yu asked me will I be sianz cuz they all keep singing.. Aiya I wun one lah.. My motive is to listen to our gege and princess sing songs mah.. And the songs I know also limited lah.. So no worries.. ^_^ Then got this weird song kept popping out of nowhere loh.. Machiam like we dun sing it.. It wun give up.. Keep popping in despite we din dedicate it.. LoLx.. Finali the three hrs of Ktv session finished.. After the Ktv we went to library.. They wanna borrow storybooks to read.. So they went to toilet first.. But Chen Yu nvr see the sign then tot that a gal toilet and loitering outside and see whether that the correct one.. Joanne also gong gong followed her.. LoLx.. Decided to borrow Macromedia book to see.. So I used my IC to borrow both mine and Joanne's books.. After that we went to buy some drinks.. They were queuing up and the queue was quite long.. So I went to the SG Pool buy Toto.. Then I went to the playground there sat down and waited for them.. They walked over said "Xiaodidi why u here alone.. Where ur mummy.. Nvm we bring u to the nearest police post.." Hahaha.. *Lame* We parted after some walking towards central.. Chen Yu later still needed to work.. And Joanne later got taekwondo.. Joanne and me took Bus 72 back home.. Alighting with her.. Accompanied her home.. Walking her to the lift then she said she walking up the stairs.. Waaaa.. Sibei shag one leh.. Went home then KO into bed.. Hehe.. >_<~ Today is Andy's Bday.. Let us all wish him Happy Bday.. Hope all his dreams will cum true.. And lastly Yongtang today left early in the morning to Thailand.. Bon Vogage!! Must rem to bring us goodies hor.. Hehehe.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home