To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Today go a project meeting at my place.. Waking up at 1100hrs.. Stretching my hand for my hp.. Saw two sms.. Both also by Stephen.. By right meeting at 1000hrs one.. But our great Stephen did the project till 0530hrs in the morning.. So he must get enuff slp before cuming over.. In the end the meeting changed to 1200hrs.. Stephen tabao Long John Silver for Joanne and me.. While Liyee tabao roti prata.. And Colin tabao economical rice.. Then Joanne was asking wat the song Yongtang send to me.. LoLx.. Then I played for them to listen.. Zapping the original copy of the team assessment paper.. Oni when fin zapping then I realized that the number of columns are oni enuff for four persons not five loh.. *Diaoz* Then brought in the soft copy and edited into appropriate columns.. As for those zapped wrongly team assessment papers.. I went to take one piece and put Colin.. Liyee.. Stephen and my names.. Haha.. Then asked them to sign it.. That's the appraisal for our Miss Bunny.. LoLz.. She knew I was doing something fishy but duno wat is it.. Pretending to come over then snatched the paper from me.. Haha.. Too bad.. I had it firmly in my hand.. Hehe.. =p Today reali a veri busy day for us.. Struggling like ants.. Hardworking like bees.. Did our veri best le.. Then Stephen asked us to do the appraisal thingy here so that he can compile it when he got back home.. Liyee was thinking of wat to write abt himself.. And he suggest why not he write himself as a clown in the group.. LoLz.. I told him if he dare write we all put 200% for him.. ^^ Then Joanne said ok she wanted to write the appraisal thingy le.. I told her no need liao.. We did it for her le.. Wahahaha.. Gave her the appraisal.. She like abit shocked.. Hehe.. =p Then she was sitting beside Colin.. So she asked Colin u know whu tis signature belong to.. Colin said mine lah.. Joanne said u nvr die before is it.. She claimed that signature equals read.. Understood and agree.. Com Law lesson.. Hahaha.. Reali sibei fun loh.. And duno why she wanted that fake appraisal paper leh.. She said she bringing it home.. I was thinking maybe she wanted to frame it up as souvenir ba..Telling her frenz that there are these four idiots doing lame thing to her.. Wahahaha.. Joanne said Liyee signature is like vandalizing the paper.. And mine is veri ugly.. @_@" Saying her one is the nicest among us.. Nice graffiti.. LoLz.. Joanne went to sign her signature on my hand.. Then I grabbed her hand and left my trademark on hers too.. Hehe.. And she struggled like hell.. Struggled and struggled then accidentally her pen cut me.. Wa liao.. Kena my second plasma cut of this year.. >_<~ We did the project till 1730hrs.. It was raining veri heavily when they wanted to leave.. Tian Yi lah.. Just nice my bro today will be stationing at Chai Chee.. And for Colin.. Joanne and Liyee.. They were going to Bedok so just nice my dad can send them also.. Colin taking Mrt from Bedok back to Yew Tee.. Joanne went Bedok maybe meeting frenz ba.. As for Liyee he live at Bedok mah.. Leaving Stephen still at my place.. The rain was getting out of hand.. Taking two umbrellas out.. Stephen and me went to the basement then walked out from the stairs.. And Stephen damn cartoonic when he walked out of the side gate with the umbrella in his both hands.. Laughing till my teeth dropping on the ground.. Hard to explain here.. Becuz the gate is quite narrow mah.. So the umbrella canot go through.. So Stephen went to pull the umbrella handle down.. Shrinking the umbrella abit.. And from the back I saw him machiam like been devoured by the umbrella.. LoLx.. >_<~ Walking along the pavement.. Water was flooding at least 2cm in depth.. Stephen claiming that heng he din wear track shoes.. If not drenched till siao loh.. Sending him to the bus stop.. Just nice the Bus 72 came.. Seeing him board the bus.. I left to buy milk.. Water went into that 2cm long cut.. Sudden sharp pain occurred.. Biting the lips and struggled towards the mini mart.. =/ Just now was with Benjamin.. Eddy and Ah Yong.. Again had drink.. Order a plate of six chicken wings.. Benjamin ordered one.. Eddy two.. Ah Yong one and me two.. Cuz one wing can be divided into three parts mah.. Then Benjamin said he wanted the three drumsticks part of the wings.. We all said huh? U dared I will beat u loh.. When the wings was abt to fin.. Then I realized huh why left the wing’s parts so weird.. Dun tally with wat we ate leh.. Kns loh.. Benjamin reali ate three drumsticks of the wings.. Nb.. Duno the word "DIE" how to write hor.. Ah Yong said him reali buay paiseh leh.. Nvr paid still dare thick face.. Eddy was also f*cking him upside down.. I nvr scold him except give him a punch nia loh.. LoLx.. *Joking* They took cab home.. While I walked home.. Reaching home around 2300hrs.. Then changed up and bathe.. Today song specially dedicated to.. Hehe.. Shhh.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home