To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Yesterday morning was waiting for Stephen to cum.. In the end he sms me saying that he was not cuming cuz he wanted to do his assigment.. Then ard 11am plus.. He called me to tell me he will be cuming over.. Her sis using com so he cannot use.. When he came.. We had two games of basketball.. Playing "Man Jiang Hong" for 111 points again.. Haha.. I reali no form loh.. Hehe.. Then Stephen said it's time for him to win me.. LoLx.. In the end I still win.. Wahahaha.. Black clouds starting to hover above us.. Stephen said he goin to swim since it gonna rain soon.. After swim we went to have our lunch.. Had our main course still not enuff.. Stephen went to order some dianxin to eat and gossiping abit.. We left ard 1500hrs.. After class went to kopitiam with Benjamin.. Eddy and Ah Yong.. Ordered some food and drinks.. Benjamin showed us his current gf pic.. LoLx.. Eddy said I bet with u all.. They wun last till one mth.. Haha.. But I tink also quite true loh.. Cuz that gal machiam those easy type.. Play play oni.. We left ard 2300hrs.. Just now was on phone with Jiamin.. Teaching her how to connect internet with the laptop.. Asking me got watched "Hai Tun Wan Nian" or not.. LoLx.. I told her that I later going to watch Channel U "Nan Ren Ben Se" at 2100hrs.. SG extreme makeover.. Must see.. Hehehe.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home