To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Today Jordan just called me that he would be sending the stuff over in the evening.. LoLx.. Then in the end he searched the whole Tampines from 1940hrs till 2050hrs still cannot find.. Hahaha.. Gave him the address made him even more blur.. Finali he managed to find it.. Hehe.. Getting UYM and Isomatrix from him.. Then he lend me one video abt Priest Lee.. A blonde myth.. LoLx.. Wat a name.. Watching the Channel 8 show at 2100hrs.. Reason been cuz Jiamin said got one person in the show resembled my style and personality.. Wahahaha.. And when I found out who is it.. Oh gosh.. *Fainted* That's an ahbeng leh.. I so guai loh.. How can compared ahbeng with me leh.. She then said not said I ahbeng lah.. Just that the person got my type of feelings.. Haha.. >_<~



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home