To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today was inside the train sitting down.. Din realise actuali Advin was jus in front of me loh.. @_@" Then he sms me why I so early went sch.. Huh?? How he knw sia? Then I looked around.. And he was in front of me loh.. *Fainted* Meeting Chen Yu in sch to revise econs.. Then went to canteen bought drink for her.. LoLx.. In the end peppermint bubbletea with no pearls.. Haha.. In the end still bought for her.. If nt head will be rolling on the floor.. Then got tis gal which our GeGe dun like.. Cuz she tink that gal always wear same pattern.. Ya I noticed that too.. Then Stephen arrived followed by Joanne then Tricia.. Revised till around 1345hrs then we went up to the hall.. After the test Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Stephen.. Tricia and me went to Clementi for pool.. Drawing lots.. Team split into.. Chen Yu and Stephen Vs Joanne and Liyee Vs Tricia and me.. Joanne and Liyee won the first round.. Then Tricia and me won the second round.. But Tricia left to meet her frenz at Orchard after playing one round.. Then left me alone taking on the rest.. After the pool game.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Stephen and me took train.. Joanne.. Liyee and Stephen alighted at Bedok while Chen Yu and me alighted at Tampines.. In the train they were crapping again.. And Joanne keep empathizing tat I like gentle gals.. Claiming that they are not gentle enuff.. Keep saying simi green and must know how to make cards.. Everything is rubbish loh.. Zzzz.. PLS SPARE ME BA!!! My thighs were veri painful after yesterday training.. Hopefully can recover by tomolow.. If not jialat liao.. Canot perform on Saturday.. My sis had sms me on the approval of the zoo complementary pass.. Then she was using net send mah.. So no identified number on my hp.. But I knw is her loh.. Then she sms a second one "Btwn I am ur cutie sis.." *Fainted* So old liao still wanna act cute.. @_@"



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQus3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home