To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Today set alarm 0800hrs but then nvr ring at all.. -_-" In the end woke up half an hour later.. Around 1000hrs I went to fetch Alyssa and Jiamin over for Tennis.. During this time Chen Yu.. Liyee.. Raz.. Sherry and Stephen were at Tampines Sport hall playing badminton also.. That Alyssa played for less than ten minutes then hide in the shade.. @_@" Then left me and Jiamin continued playing.. Cuz Jiamin wanted to tan abit darker so she bopian must face the sun.. As for Alyssa she became ball picker later on.. We played for around an hour then all sat down to chat.. Then Jiamin laid down on the ground tanning.. Then they went to do chin-up.. Haha.. Quite surprising leh.. Nvr expect them to try it loh.. Not bad leh cuz they still can do at least one.. But of cuz got cheat abit lah.. They jumped then pulled.. Hehe.. Then they went up to my place to bathe.. Resting for a while then Alyssa went to bathe first.. I brought the blood pressure to Jiamin then asked her to try.. U all should know that when measuring the blood pressure the strap tying on your arm will tightened up mah.. Then Jiamin was saying veri pain.. Then I added saying wat if your arm break how.. Tomolow news headline will say gal break her arm will trying on blood pressure machine.. Haha.. =p Finali Alyssa finished bathing then it was Jiamin's turn le.. Alyssa and me went over to see something.. We passed by the bathroom then I was shocked to realize that Jiamin din locked the door properly.. Then I quickly told Alyssa to tell Jiamin.. Jiamin was asking whether I got hair gel or not then I said I got Gatsby mah.. She then asked the Gatsby was used on which part of body one? Alyssa and me reali want to knock her head lah.. Gatsby is obviously for hair one leh.. *Fainted* Then I called Stephen asking him whether they still got study.. Jiamin saw the poker cards then I asked her whether she wanted to play the divination stuff.. Anyway Alyssa and me gone through the whole process with her.. Afterwhich we took some photos.. Then I took with Jiamin mah.. Alyssa said walau u two machiam looked like strangers taking photos leh.. LoLx.. We took a few tries.. Then we left to central to look for those playing badminton and meet them for lunch.. Reaching BK I oni saw Stephen there.. The rest left.. And Joanne went back to bathe first then joined us later.. Had our BK meals while waiting for Joanne.. Around 1530hrs Alyssa and Jiamin left.. Jiamin and I went to accompany Alyssa waited for bus.. After Alyssa boarded the bus I accompanied Jiamin home.. Returning to join Joanne and Stephen.. Just returned awhile oni the Stephen asked me to accompany him went buy bubble tea.. >_<~ Returning again we sat down to study cuz Joanne forced us mah.. Wahahaha.. =p Then me and Stephen wanted to slip out to play pool then kena ordered by Princess Joanne to sit down and study.. Oh man.. Hehe.. Anyway we chatted and laughed for the whole afternoon.. Then Joanne asked me a weird question.. *Choke* @_@" Joanne was asking Stephen whether she can punched him till he blue black in the arm.. Wahahaha.. I said can lah Stephen wun mind one.. LoLx.. Stephen replied said siao loh.. Haha.. Saw poor Stephen kena punched so mani times also feel pain for him.. Hehe.. ^^ Stephen left around 1700hrs cuz he later needed to go Katong church.. As for me and Joanne we left around 1745hrs.. Joanne and me went to buy some bread then Joanne went to see some accessory.. Then she bought a green colour accessory.. Erm no idea of wat that type of accessory is called.. Not bad leh the accessory was nice and suited her.. I thought that was yellow colour.. In the end it was green.. I colourblind liao.. Hahaha.. =p Waiting for Bus 18 with her.. After she left I went home.. Apology to all my frenz out there whu always support my bloggy.. Due to some technical problems from Tagboard server itself.. Tagboard will be temporary down for some time causing inconvenience.. As for when it will recover I reali have no idea.. Hopefully the administrator will fix the problem soon.. Haiz..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home