To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yesterday was the Mab test.. Always chu stun one loh.. Zzzz.. Even the lecturer also said it's hard.. I think the time reali is veri little loh.. Stingy like hell.. In the end all I anyhow tigum loh.. Wahahaha.. ^^ Shaofeng came out said left 5mins he still got 10 qns left.. Then he dulan all put choice "D".. Haha at least can bingo a few correct loh.. Unless damn suay till that all the answers for that 10 qns are "ABC" loh.. Then Tricia no time to finish also and she left 7 answer boxes blank.. @_@" After the test we went for Mab lecture.. Liying was wearing Arsenal jersy mah.. Then I said huh? That was Arsenal jersy meh? And I added saying "Down with Man-U".. Haha then realised my left and right are Stephen and Liyee loh.. Anyway two punches came flying over.. *BISH* Then after the lecture we went for lunch and we tabao.. Then went to our lao di fang eat loh.. After that Jolene.. Mandy.. Liyee.. Sherry.. Stephen and me went off first.. Chen Yu.. Raz.. Tricia and Yongtang stayed behind to do project.. Except for Mandy the rest went for pool game.. Yesterday pool game was disastrous.. Poor Stephen and me kena pwned all the way!! Then Tricia and Yongtang joined us for pool later on.. They opened another table beside us.. Played till four plus then me and Stephen left.. Stephen got to give tuition for ppl.. Reaching Tampines then always got those muslim gals selling those fund raising tickets mah.. But they only approach muslims.. Then one of them approached me loh.. Pls leh though I abit dark lah.. But I am not a muslim hor.. T_T *Sobx*.. Feel so sad.. Hehehe.. =p Then watched Fiery Thunderbolt last episode yesterday.. Feel satisfied with the ending.. Nice nice.. Always veri touching till tears are hanging in my eyes.. Then this morning woke up found that it's raining.. Then I wondered whether we could still continued with our tennis later on.. Cuz the floor is definitely wet and who knows if there will be a sudden rainpour again.. Then contacting the rest abt this matter.. Stephen suggested that he would bring the badminton rackets in case it rained.. Then at least can go indoor played badminton.. Doudou today veri weird keep barking at strangers.. Joanne said that becuz he alreadi treated the tennis court as his own territory liao.. And Liyee.. Sherry.. Stephen and me are his subordinates.. LoLx.. Kaozz.. Then wanting to protect us from other so called "bad" ppl.. He will chase them away.. Then indeed halfway rain started to pour.. Anyway we stopped the game around 1130hrs.. Then they all went bathe and gathered at the kopitiam again.. Again we ordered the minipots.. Hehehe.. The auntie must be wondering why these 5 persons always tried to disturb her every Wed.. =p Anyway after the lunch Stephen and me went for pool again.. While Joanne.. Liyee and Sherry still at the kopitiam chit chatting.. Kaozz.. Lost again today.. Score 5-4.. Hahaha.. Then went to Pasar Malam with Stephen.. We bought food and drink.. Then saw this nice polo T-shirt with Chelsea logo on it.. But too bad cuz it's long sleeve and I dun reali like long sleeve.. Haha unless buy liao then go cut away the long part.. >_<~ And this Fri I going to East Coast with Joanne.. Hehe.. ^^ Gonna learn blading liao.. Wahahaha..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home