To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today reached sch quite late.. Then saw Chen Yu so I walked beside her quietly then looked at her.. She turned over and saw me.. Then she said I thought which pervert walked beside me and looked at me.. Win loh.. -_-" LoLx.. Today Alyssa sms me saying I veri song hor.. Wore shorts and took off shoes machiam like at home.. Hahaha.. ^^ Today is our clique sports' day.. We would be having badminton at Clementi stadium as usual.. Andy drove his vehicle today and all the gals went with him while me.. Liyee.. Stephen and Yongtang went took cab to Clementi.. Reaching Clementi four of us went to look for place while waiting for the gals.. Then Yongtang wanted to eat the fried prawn cracker.. Then I went to help him ordered.. I pointed to the uncle what Yongtang wanted.. Then the uncle asked how mani UFO I want? Huh?? @_@" UFO!!! Anyway the name is called UFO.. Quite lame lah.. Then Ivy went down from home to join us for lunch also.. Accompanied her a while then I went with Stephen to get new shuttlecocks.. After which we went over to stadium.. First few rounds were Stephen and Liyee Vs Yongtang and me.. Then Adrian.. Charmaine.. Jolene and Mandy were playing the on other side.. The rest like Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Raz.. Sherry and Tricia were playing on the opposite court.. After quite some time Raz's bf came.. I tink his name called Gary.. Then we decided to play 2v2 knockout like last time.. Ppl like Gary and Raz definitely one pair.. Same goes for Liyee and Sherry.. So we din asked them to play the Apple.. Orange and Banana.. The guys chose one fruit and same goes for the gals.. Guys were me Apple.. Stephen Banana while Yongtang Orange.. Gals were Tricia Apple.. Joanne Banana and Chen Yu Orange.. So teamed up respectively with the matchable fruits.. First round Liyee and Sherry Vs Tricia and me.. Starting reali lagged behind alot of points.. I tink 0-8 loh.. But managed to chase up.. At least din lose so jialat.. After tat we take on Gary and Raz.. Gary was gd loh.. The way he played machiam no sweat.. He is a pro.. Hehe.. But Tricia and me still managed to beat them 15-7.. Then played with Joanne and Stephen.. Hehe.. Though I predicted we would lose but in the end we won by a small differences.. Haha kept making Joanne dulan.. Cuz my serve she always canot catch it.. Then keep using gestures to tease her.. =p Then I actuali wanted to hit back the shuttlecock to Stephen and Joanne's court but I accidentally hit the shuttlecock and it hit Tricia.. *Piang* Wahahaha.. Then Chen Yu said wat I trying to do.. Then Tricia "manja" to Stephen.. LoLx.. Saying pain.. >_<~ Can win Ivy's manja skill liao.. Last match was versus Stephen and Chen Yu.. Chen Yu said she was here to counter me one.. Wahahaha.. Wat a joke!!! But I tink she still managed to "ke" me loh.. @_@" This game was damn exciting.. But then we still lose 17-16.. Nice game.. It's 1610hrs le.. The auntie came out to chase us.. Then me and Stephen played along the court.. Gary and Raz left first.. Then Charmaine.. Jolene and Mandy left together.. After which the rest also left.. Adrian left for Bedok.. Liyee and Sherry went to Pasir Ris.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Stephen.. Tricia.. Yongtang and me went to Mac.. Then saw tis siao uncle.. I mean he is reali mad loh.. Doing all sort of weird things.. He was behind me.. Joanne and Yongtang mah.. I alreadi I told them if he came close to me and Yongtang and disturbed us.. Or touched any of our gals.. I will whack him up loh.. Anyway he left safely.. Wahahahaha.. I ordered a nine piece nuggets.. Then Chen Yu said since so mani pieces everyone must have one piece each.. Then hor I distributed to them mah.. Then I saw Chen Yu and Yongtang's tray got four nuggets.. Huh?? @_@" Where the hell the extra two nuggets came from.. I almost forgot I got nine pieces loh.. Then I asked her hey how cum got extra two more.. U guys din not order nuggets liao leh.. Then I thought it's Yongtang Mac Wings.. But I check liao it's not leh.. In the end I gong gong a while then knew wat exactly happened.. -_-" Hmm.. *Tootz* Then ard six plus we left.. Taking cab home with Joanne and Stephen.. Tok cock throughout the journey.. Dragging the taxi uncle in also.. LoLx.. Stephen was singing the zoo song mah.. Then the uncle said Stephen machiam SG Idol.. Muwahahaha.. Tat's lame ^_- Reaching Tampines.. Joanne walked back home.. Then me and Stephen saw Bus 72 going in a different route.. Then he went over to ask the bus conductor wat happened.. Then he said got fire.. @_@ Then we kapo went to see.. Haha but got police ard so in the end nothing to see also.. Then waiting for Bus 27 with Stephen then I went home when he boarded the bus.. Just now was on phone with Liying for a while to discuss some stuff.. Haha kena nagged by her loh.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home